Chapter 104: Heroes vs Phonepanzee part 1

In Paris, people keep running away in fear of Phonepanzee, he releases sonic boom waves and destroys some cars and buildings, Phonepanzee laughs evilly, and he walked away too.

Phonepanzee: This is too easy. Time to lure in my prey. *Soon, they appeared.*

Firefly: That's one to teleport. *Soon, they heard screaming and see Phonepanzee.* Hey, look! *They looked and see Phonepanzee.*

Phonepanzee: Uh-oh. I've been spotted! *He starts running away.*

White Fang: He's getting away. Let's go. *They go after Phonepanzee.*

Phonepanzee: I need help. Send me Basher Bots and Monkeys! *Soon, the Basher Bots and Monkeys appeared Phonepanzee laugh evilly.*

*

Eagle: Alright, freak

Eagle: Alright, freak. Who are you?

Phonepanzee: I am Phonepanzee. I was summoned by Scarlet Truther to take your miraculous and steal your fairy friends and little Pixies.

Ladybug: You can try to get them, but we know you won't get them.

Phonepanzee: We'll see about that. Attack! *Both Basher Bots and Monkeys charge toward them, the others draw their weapons, charge, and fight them off. Blue Feather threw one Monkey out and kick a Basher Bot down as Mister Quills swing his katana swords at the Basher Bots, which exploded.*

Phonepanzee: Now it's time to turn them against each other. thankfully Scarlet Truther gave me what their voices sound like. *He hides behind a parked car and watches them.* Guys, I need help! *Viperia and Leo use their powers, but they stopped.*

Viperia: Is that Roxy?

Leo: Let's check it out. *They both run, but Phonepanzee appeared in front of them.*

Phonepanzee: Sonic Boom! *He releases sound waves and hit them both and hit the ground.*

*