before you start to read...

hi people! <3

this is a story i originally wrote for english class, but it turned out to be a liiiiittle bit longer than it was supposed to be oops.. i'm really proud of what i've created here, so i decided to upload it so some of you guys can read it.

please give me an honest feedback if you want to, i'd love to hear any advice and i'll take friendly criticism. also, please excuse spelling or grammar mistakes, i'm not a native speaker but i'm trying my best! i'll change any sort of mistake in this story, just tell me. i also don't know if everything in the timeline and the school situation makes sense, you can tell me or ignore it, i don't think it matters haha

i hope you'll enjoy the little love story!!

(this is not related and inspired to any tv show or movie, this is my imagination and i did this all by myself!!)

i found the profile picture on Pinterest!! (@aura2104)

about the story:
- i imagined the main character as a cis boy (he/him), but feel free to change it to whatever you want in your head, i'm pretty sure the story doesn't influence the gender. that's why i chose a gender neutral name :)))
- his lover is a cis girl, bisexual (but it's never mentioned actually) and uses she/her pronouns, but again, you can imagine it the way YOU want!
- the story plays in a timeline of 2021-2027, the days are matched to reality hehe
- to get a better vibe while reading, look at the tags. they show what the story is like and what 'vibe' it gives up. i named some songs that i was listening to while writing, (maybe you'll find some of the lyrics in the story (: ) and that sound like their love story. you can also look at my Pinterest @/dreaminginnewyork, i think it also portrays it very well.

i'm excited for you to finally read it!!! i hope you will enjoy! <33