Candy High

"You're seriously saying that you two are from Texas?" Niall asked me. After Zayn left back out for some sleep, the boys and I continued to hang out. We were sitting beside Harry and Louis on the exercise balls talking and eating potato chips. Niall actually wasn't a bad guy much to my pleasure. He was so chill and friendly to me since we got here actually. Now we were basically just hanging out and talking. . .and yes we were still inside the gym people. Megan was messing with Harry on the other side of me, poking him, rubbing her hands through his curls, slapping him occasionally claiming that she did it because his skin was so soft. Only Megan. . .

"What, do actually think I'm lying to you?" I asked innocently with a small smirk. Niall shrugged and continued chewing on his chips. He's such an oddball, but it's sort of refreshing now.

"Can't be too sure actually. Aren't you supposed to have some kind of Texan accent? You kind of sound like you're from the city." he stated before just completely emptying the crumbs of chips from the bag into his mouth. I laughed and shook my head at him. He reminds me of an energetic puppy on Christmas.

"You 'kind of sound like' you're from Ireland so you're in no position to judge my accent." I fired back at him. He raised one eyebrow and smirked at me while his head cocked to the side like a confused puppy. I almost blushed at his actions because he looked absolutely hot! I decided to just casually look to my shoes until I calmed myself down. With incredible skill, I looked back up to him within the second with a completely normal face. He seemed a little taken back but smiled anyways.

"Get off of me, brat!" I heard an incredibly husky voice yell from the other side of Niall. It was Harry's yell and it appears he's finally dropped the scared little boy band member role and called Megan out. Of course he had every right to, you know because she's crazy.

"Shut it, Curly! Stop being such a pussy and just let me braid your beautiful hair!" Megan screamed with crazy eyes. Oh dear, she's ruining the plan, I may have to leave sooner than I thought. I stood up quickly and pulled Megan's small frame to my side looking apologetically to Harry.

"I'm so sorry for this little nuisance bothering you. It's really time to go now anyways and I hate to impose on your time. Bye guys." I said as I pulled Megan to the door about to leave back to our room before I heard an Irish boy call my name. I turned my head and looked at Niall questionably. He walked next to me and smiled boyishly. "You should come see us in sound check tomorrow. It's at a stadium a few blocks from here actually and if you make it by four AM you could meet with us and avoid the screaming fans." Niall instructed me. Then, he leaned in closer to my ear to whisper. I narrowed my eyes at him before listening in. "Plus, you'll be able to see more of Zayn." I felt his smirk against my ear. I pushed him off with a huge blush that must've looked bad for the boys watching us. I mean, he just whispered into my ear with a smirk and I blushed. Looks pretty fishy from their point of view.

"We'll see, Niall." I winked at him just for the amusement of the boys whose mouths were hanging open in surprise. Niall obviously knew what I was doing since he laughed and waved bye to me with another noticeable wink which the boys gasped to. "Bye y'all." I said before leaving outside the door with a fuming Megan. Her face was red, her knuckles clenched, and her back was hunched.

"We could have stayed longer than that, J, and you could've stopped flirting with my Niall." she demanded and stomped in front of me to ring the elevator. I scoffed at her childishness. Is she seriously going to do this with me right now?

"Listen you little snot nosed, crumb snatching, brat! I'm here on a job so how about you shut the hell up and play your roll as the clingy little fan girl and I'll play mine as Niall's new best friend." I said the last part as sarcastic as I could. It's time to get back into serious mode because this isn't some vacation. I just needed to get a way into their little show so I could narrow down possible choices of this man and report it back to my annoying boss Michael. Megan's eyes watered a bit before she snapped back into her regular annoying self.