Niall's New Friend

Paris, oh Paris. I hope I never live to see your existence ever again, my dear old pal. Hey everyone, want to hear the story of how I single handedly got sent to mall 'jail', corrupted at least five little children's minds, and puked on a clown named Fluffy who called security on me once again.

Yep, not my best moment out there. You'll have to thank Paris - my evil, hyper, way too crazy split personality whom I've only just met today. Boy, is she a riot. So much of a riot that she even got Megan to become speechless at her actions. In that case I may have to keep her around for awhile. Let's just say I ate more candy than I could handle and started acting like a drunk person on speed.

Or any other drug for that matter. . .

"We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down! Show EVERYBODY who runs this town!" Paris sang the Cher Lloyd song loudly as her and Megan entered the American Girl store. Megan covered her ears and cringed at my horrible singing. How did I even know that song?

"Jamie! Please be quiet! There are innocent little girls around here just looking for a doll to purchase!" Megan whisper-yelled to me - or should I say Paris? Paris didn't even care. She began laughing and spinning in circles around the displays of dolls. Some children were pointing and laughing, a few of them their mothers dragged them away from the area I was in, and I even saw one little girl cringe.

"When I walk in the spot this is what I see!" Paris began another song. Megan's eyes widened and she looked frantic as if she knew something bad was about to happen. "Everybody stops and staring at ME!" Paris emphasized the 'me' by twirling on her toes like a ballerina. "I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it!" she shouted to everyone and knelt down as if there was a big finale. Megan closed her eyes in embarrassment while shaking her blond mess of hair.

"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" Paris stood back up suddenly and began air thrusting towards the innocent babies. A few started screaming and yelling for their mothers who just looked at me in disgust. Hey, don't blame me. Blame the sugar. . .and also my alter-ego.

"There she is!" I heard a man's voice yell at me. I couldn't see where it was coming from though, Paris was still gyrating her hips on the display of an American Girl doll. Suddenly, I felt my arms being pulled behind me and restraints on my wrists keeping them together. I turned my head around just in time to see Megan's face fall into her small hands. I wanted so badly to stop being rude and a public disturbance, but Paris thought otherwise.

Thankfully, the nice policemen only brought me out of the store, made sure I wasn't on drugs, and sternly gave me a warning to back off of harassing people.

"Jamie, I am beginning to think that candy is the worst thing to ever give you. But hey, I made you happy like I said I would, didn't I?" Megan asked. Paris nodded gleefully and then pointing to a stage up ahead. They were doing karaoke up there. I guess this is where things went down hill.

"You know what will make me happier? KARAOKE!" I jumped up and down while frantically pointing to the stage. Megan's smile faded away slowly.

"The mall cop people just said to stop harassing people. Are you seriously thinking about this?" Meg asked. There was no further discussion because I was already running in line for it. Megan urged and shouted for me not to do it but I just didn't listen. Suddenly, a little boy appeared behind me in line. A huge bag of skittles were in his hands. So, of course, I did the logical thing.

"I'll let you in front of me if you give me your skittles." I bargained. The boy didn't even think twice before he handed me the king sized bag and leaped right in front. I smiled and began stuffing my face with the rainbow goodness.

Soon, I was finished with the bag and it was my turn to go up. I had already picked my song and had the mic in my hands. Don't get me wrong, I had a pretty great singing voice. I probably just overdid It a little bit for my performance. Just a little.