"Don't hate me cause you ain't me!"

Jamie's POV

With effort and patience is how I survived the next three days. It takes very amazing skill not to throw my toaster at Megan when she corrects me on something about 'Her Boys', or when she flicks me on the head when I sing 'What Makes You Beautiful' wrong. In all honesty, she's making me sick of them before I even meet them. Why did I have to invite the stalker on this trip with me?

Because you love her. . .and your an idiot.

Stupid mind. I wish it weren't so accurate 94% of the time.

I walked across the hall to my bedroom and picked up all my belongings and most precious items (that included my computer, music player, phone, leather jacket, and gloves). I was pretty most set for the month I was about to be following them, but let me clarify one thing before I drone on and on about other crap happening to me.

Giving Megan, (my fourteen year old boy-band obsessed stalker) , directions is like telling Rihanna to stay away from Chris Brown. It's pointless. So, this morning when I told her not to freak out when we checked into the same hotel the boys were in, guess what she did? Basically, she caused a riot. I practically had to hand cuff her to my pants so she didn't try to find out exactly which room the boys were in.

It's such a funny sight to see a fan girl in her element. It's like seeing a cheetah being let out of the zoo and into the safari.

Walking into The Hamilton Hotel of Oregon was amazing. It's five star quality had me in pure awe the whole time It took to walk to the check-in girl. Megan was squirming beside me in anxiety, but she still took the time to appreciate the obviously hand crafted designs around the cream and gold walls. It looked like your dream fairytale castle.

Old murals hung on different sides of the walls, the doors were cream colored rimmed with a golden outline. The carpet was was all golden and beautiful, as if it had just now been cleaned before we walked in, and it smelled like a giant peppermint. Basically, it was the dream hotel. I almost had to punch myself to stop looking and talk to the check-in lady.

"Hello," the lady said with a bright fake smile on her tired looking face. I smiled back to be polite, whereas Megan cringed at the lady's poor display at being nice. "How can I help you two today?" she added in a wannabe kind voice. Megan rolled her eyes and looked around.

"We have a room booked for Jamie Todd and Megan Flemco." I told her. The lady typed letters into her computer and sighed deeply. Megan started tapping her fingers onto the marble front desk in annoyance with the lady.

"Of course. You're on floor twenty-four, room 215." she said with another fake smile, except this one was more noticeable. "But before I give your keys, I'm going to have to see some I.D." she told me in an almost smug voice.

"Okay, just one moment." I said confidently as I reached into my black purse and handed her my 'I.D'. PAD always makes me fake I.D's for wherever I need to go so it wasn't such a big deal. The girl's face turned sour as she handed us our room keys.

"Here you go, Ms. Todd." she said in a sickly sweet voice. I could tell that Megan was about to cause I scene so I just thanked the lady, grabbed our keys, and quickly dragged her to the elevators. Once we were inside I pressed twenty-four and sighed in relief.

"Can you believe that bitch? She was totally jealous of you and you didn't even say anything! She was so fake! Why didn't you use some of your ninja moves on her to wipe that ugly smile off her face?" Megan ranted. The floor dinged at nineteen and stopped to let on an old married couple. The woman had on all pink and had her nose up too high in the air, and the guy had an overly grown beard and a diamond studded cane her held on to.