Never Have I Ever

In Zayn's dressing room we all basically just played video games and cracked jokes on each other. His room was very big for a dressing room and had about three couches in it, an HD television, Xbox with various video games, and a mini fridge. I was fairly impressed actually.

"Then, Jamie tried to do karaoke and she totally bombed the whole thing!" Megan finished telling the story of what happened earlier to the boys. They were all laughing their asses off at my embarrassment. 

"What happened next?" Niall asked her. I growled and looked to the floor. My cheeks were turning red from all the laughter. I never wanted Megan to tell them this story, but it was too late to stop it now.

"She ran from the police for being a public disturbance and ended up in mall jail." Megan laughed. Another big shout of chuckles from the boys boomed in my ear once she said that. I'll deal with the little brat later.

"Are you serious? Oh my god, you're much more fun than I pegged you for, Jamie." Harry laughed his way from the couch to the floor. Beside him, Niall wasn't any better. Liam tried not to laugh as much, but he was slowly cracking into a fit of giggles. Louis and Zayn were far long gone on the story and kept up with obnoxiously loud laughs and excessive pointing in my direction.

"HA HA HA. Laugh it up, dimwits! Let's not forget that she's the idiot who gave me candy!" I angrily pointed to Megan. It seemed like this action made them laugh even more. I pouted and crossed my arms around my chest. It's not even that funny.

"Oh, Jamie, you're a riot!" Niall let out another cackle and leaned back on the couch behind him. "C'mon, Jay, we're just playin' around with ya." He told me once he saw my frown at them. After that, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam all sobered up quickly. 

"We need to loosen you up just a bit. Let's head back to the hotel, guys. Pints on me." Niall said with a smirk. We all agreed and quickly left from the stadium they were playing at. Megan pouted in the passenger seat beside me.

"Are you guys just gonna drink the night away? What will I be doing?" She complained. I scoffed and pressed my foot further on the gas trying to get there quicker. 

"You, my little brat, will be going to sleep in the bedroom. I'm finally getting remotely close to them and this part does not involve you anymore." I told her. Her constant groaned annoyed me all the way back to the hotel.

We met back up with the boys in the elevator. They pressed the number twenty four on the elevator. I pressed seventeen for our floor. Megan groaned once again.

"Why can't I come again?" She asked.

"You're a nuisance, you're too young, you like to chase Harry, you tell them embarrassing stories about me, and I don't like you. Buh bye." I said once it came to her stop. She tossed her hair back and huffed.

"Well, I can tell when I'm not wanted anymore." She stepped out of the elevator and turned back to us. "But this is not the last you've seen of Megan Sophia Mariana -" The elevator suddenly shut, cutting her off in mid sentence. I heard chuckles of laughter behind me coming from the boys. 

We arrived on the twenty fourth floor quicker than I expected and I was soon following after them to one of their hotel rooms. Zayn took out his room key card and swiped it into the card slot on his door. I walked in last behind everyone else. His room was actually very large, way larger than mine of course. He's a celebrity, so of course he gets all the good stuff.

"Welcome to our man cave, Jay. You're officially the first girl outside of our girlfriends to be let inside." Liam told me once I walked all the way in. Harry and Louis hopped on a leather couch facing the flat screen, Niall ran to the kitchen, and Zayn just stood next to Liam.