- 1.6 -

﹄𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎﹃

Wilbur fumbled with his keys as his pounding headache only grew. He sighed heavily, unlocking the door and practically falling into his house. He leaned against a wall, rubbing his forehead to hopefully calm down the ongoing pain.

Footsteps soon erupted through the house as a light flicked on in the kitchen. Wilbur glanced over at the now illuminating white marbled counters, wincing in pain from the lights.

His father noticed him, gasping slightly and dropping a whisk in the process.

"Wilbur? Where were you last night?" His father, Philza, questioned

Wilbur stumbled over to the kitchen, gripping onto the island for stability. "I was at. . . George's."

Phil gave him a look as if he knew where Wilbur really was. Well, in fact, he did.

"Well, you left your phone tracker on." Phil smirked, grabbing a bowl out of a cabinet. "It said you were in Las Nevadas, residence 305. Is that not Quackity's house?"

Wilbur felt his palms grow sweaty as his breathing patterns quickened ever so slightly.

"What the hell is that on your neck?" Phil pointed at a purpley-red dot on Wilbur's neck.

"Oh shit-" Wilbur spoke quietly, attempting to cover it up with his collar.

"What did I say about hanging out with Quackity?!" Phil exclaimed, poison seeping through his words.

"I'm sorry- I just needed somewhere to go last night!" Wilbur panicked, sucking in another sharp gasp of air through his gritted teeth.

"You could've come back home! And don't say it was too far!" Phil fought back, continuing to make breakfast while occasionally giving Wilbur dirty looks.