- 1.9 -

﹄𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜﹃

quackity shakily raised his fist up, letting it float just above the door. he took in an extremely deep breath, hitting his fist against the door softly. in a matter of seconds, he heard quick steps sprinting across the house.

someone unlocked the door, hitting their body against it to knock it open. a boy with large eye bags, visible scars, and disheveled hair stood, shaking violently. quackity's mouth fell agape, feeling his blood begin to boil.

"ka-" quackity tried speaking, but was interrupted by karl placing his hand over the duck's mouth.

"shush, he's asleep." karl whispered, giving quackity a pleading gaze. "why are you here?"

"you have to come with us." quackity deadpanned, pointing towards himself and wilbur.

"but-" karl was interrupted by sudden yelling.

"come on!" quackity panicked, grabbing karl's wrist and yanking him out of the house.

the three didn't hesitate, quickly running down the pavement. karl was quite weak but was able to keep up since they weren't running very fast.

 karl was quite weak but was able to keep up since they weren't running very fast

wilbur came to a stop, tiredly banging on george's door

wilbur came to a stop, tiredly banging on george's door. it almost instantly opened, revealing the short brunette. karl and quackity came around the corner as george invited them in.

wilbur and quackity sat on george's couch and karl sat in one of the arm chairs, instantaneously bursting into tears. quackity got up, kneeling down in front of karl.

"hey, calm down please." quackity spoke in a hushed tone. "are you able to tell me what happened."

"sap- he's. . . abusive. ever since- ever since you left." karl said between sharp breaths.

quackity glanced at wilbur and they both nodded. "we'll deal with him, okay? i want you to stay with george for a while."

"and i've already prepared your room." george came into the living room, holding three glasses of water.

the group talked for a while, occasionally having to comfort karl. the sun began setting, sending orange rays through george's blinds.

wilbur stood up, interrupting their current conversation. "well, we should probably head home. don't wanna walk in the dark."

"alright, thanks for bringing karl!" george thanked, waving them off.

they arrived at quackity's house, making it there just before night fall

they arrived at quackity's house, making it there just before night fall. quackity flicked on the kitchen lights, leaning against the counter. wilbur placed his cigarette in quackity's ashtray.

"i can't believe sapnap would do that shit." quackity sighed, frowning at wilbur.

"i know, it's not like him." wilbur agreed. "same with phil. i mean he's always been an arse but lately he has been so shitty."

"yeah."

the room fell into a comfortable silence. wilbur stood in front of quackity, gazing into his eyes. the duck awkwardly smiled, scooting ever-so closer to wilbur.

wilbur caressed the duck's cheek, moving his face downwards. quackity didn't wait, pushing himself forward, smashing into wilbur's lips. quackity gripped wilbur's shoulders, deepening their kiss even more.

the taller let go, hovering over quackity's lips for a moment. he smiled softly, causing the duck to grin brightly.

"i love you." wilbur said sincerely this time.

"i love you too." quackity responded quietly, wrapping his arms around wil's torso.