- 1.7 -

﹄𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝﹃

𝚝𝚠; 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎

wilbur had made it to Las Nevadas. he roamed the loud, obnoxious roads. bright lights flashed in his face and terrible, low quality muisc blasted out his fucking eardrums.

he arrived at a grand marble building. the casino. he sauntered up the glistening staircase, entering the massive casino.

"wilbur from l'manburg?" a voice called out from the front desk.

wilbur glanced up, making eye contact with the slime person.

"oh, hey charlie." wilbur slowly waved, approaching the desk quickly.

"what do you need?" charlie questioned, fiddling around with a stack of papers.

"i need to see quackity." wilbur spoke calmly as charlie gave him the side eye.

"he's up in his office on the fourth floor." charlie said quietly, motioning towards a silver elevator.

"thank you." wilbur smiled, making his way towards the elevator.

" wilbur smiled, making his way towards the elevator

quackity sat on the couch in his office, feeling tears begin welling up in his eyes once more

sapnap somehow got a hold of karl's phone and began texting him through there. quackity didn't want to block karl's number, but he had no other choice.

so, he held up his phone, finally pushing the block button again. he'd figure out another way to get in touch with karl later.

he laid his previously cracked phone on the arm of his red velvet couch, preparing to close his eyes when a soft knock emitted from the door.