- 1.11 -

﹄𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗' 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜﹃

a few days later, tommy was content and asleep in the guest room. wilbur had to share a room with quackity, but he didn't mind, obviously.

they were absolutely tired from not receiving much sleep in the past couple days. wilbur felt a weight on his chest. looking over, he saw the duck laying there contently. wilbur felt his heart flutter and his face heat up. god, he was perfect.

quackity turned over, digging his face into the crook of wilbur's neck. wil ruffled his hair, watching him slowly fade into sleep.

wilbur wasn't normally able to sleep, but the presence of someone else suddenly made him exhausted. he let his eyes flutter shut, letting him fall asleep as well.

 he let his eyes flutter shut, letting him fall asleep as well

"have you heard from him recently?" karl questioned, plopping down on the bean bag in george's room

"nope." george lied. he'd been receiving death threats all day.

"that's good. i'm so done dealing with his shit." karl chuckled lightly.

george simply nodded, fully laying down on his bed. he took out his phone, beginning to scroll through instagram to see if he could find anything about sapnap.

as he was scrolling, he came across a post by wilbur. it was a silhouette of two people kissing with the caption; 'my love @alexquackity'

"what the fuck?!" george slightly yelled, completely forgetting karl was in the room.

"what up?" karl asked, concerned.

"look at this." george sat up, handing karl the device.

he stared at the post for a moment, feeling his heart sink. sure, he didn't remember much about quackity, but everything he did remember were good things. but, he wore a fake smile, handing george the phone.

"i'm happy for them." karl slightly lied, laying back down on the bean bag.

" karl slightly lied, laying back down on the bean bag

in the morning, quackity had gotten up early to make breakfast

in the morning, quackity had gotten up early to make breakfast. he finished plating the final dish, calling tommy and wilbur down.

only tommy came down, however, he'd get wilbur later. quackity smiled at the blonde as he cleared the last step.

"good morning toms." quackity grinned, handing tommy a plate of waffles.

"thanks, dad." tommy mumbled. he didn't mean to call him that, but the name fit so well.

quackity instantly wanted to cry, clapping a hand to his mouth. he wrapped tommy in a hug, which threw the boy off. he eventually returned the gesture, hugging the duck back.

quackity broke away with tears streaming down his face. he wiped them away, giving the plate back to tommy.

"okay, you eat. i'm gonna get wil." quackity spoke quietly, running up stairs at full speed.

tommy could faintly hear quackity say, 'honey! he called me dad! i'm literally crying! we must protect him!' this made tommy burst into a fit of giggles while grabbing a fork from the drawer.

this finally felt like family.