It's helping

After a couple weeks of therapy Willow was starting to cope better. The doctor was giving her some techniques that help with coping mechanisms so she was doing those every chance she got. Her physical wounds were healing up good so she just needed to work on her mental wounds. She couldn't wait to get better because she was tired of feeling depressed from what happened.

She was sitting at the park enjoying the sunshine, messing on her phone when Dean's name popped up, she sighed because she hadn't talked to him since their big fight at Sam and Nova's place. After a week of them not talking she had been fighting the urge not to call him.

"Hey Dean." She answered.

"Hey babe, I wasn't sure if you'd answer."

"Yeah, I almost didn't but decided to go ahead and answer. So uhm what's up?"

"Well for one I missed your voice and two there's a couple things I need to tell you."

"And what would those be?"

"Well you don't have to worry about that guy. He's been taken care of. And before you say anything, no me and my guys had nothing to do with it. The authorities caught him."

"Oh thank God." She breathed out. "What's the other thing you wanted to tell me."

"Well I've made the decision to sell the house. I've already been looking at other places to live. I can't live here anymore because of the history and if there's any chance of an us again I wouldn't want you here neither."

"Oh okay, makes sense, and yes I don't think I can ever live there."

"I know babe." He says softly "So how's everything going?"

"It's going okay honestly. Things I think are looking better really. My physical wounds are gone, all that's left are scars."

"That's good to hear. Babe please I want to see you, I miss you so much."

Willow sighs "I think that can be arranged. I'm at Oakland park right now. Come meet me here."

He smiles hearing those words, "I'll be there in a few minutes."

With that they hung up and Willow continued to relax on the bench. She waited another 15 minutes before she sighed and stood up.

"Guess he didn't want to meet up that badly." She frowns as she walks to her car but got a bad feeling.

She decided to go to Dean and her house as much as she didn't really want to but she had to face it. She pulled in, seeing his car still in the driveway, she took a few deep breaths then got out and went to the door.

"You can do this Willow." She told herself but that's when she heard a crash so she rushed inside, "Dean? You okay?" She seen him on the couch.

"I'm okay." He says softly as he took a drink of his beer than rubbed his hand on his face and heard him sniffle.

"No." She walked around the couch and seen his eyes red so she leaned on her knees between his legs. "You're not okay, I can tell. Baby what's wrong?" She rubbed his upper legs by his knees.

He took another drink, "After...after we got off the phone. I got a phone call. It's my dad Willow. He's had a heart attack, we've lost him too."

"Oh my God Dean." She breathed out, she then took the bottle from him, sits it on the table and began hugging him. While rubbing his back she says "I'm sorry to hear that babe."

He doesn't say anything just clenches her shirt hugging her tighter. After a few minutes he sits back and she climbs into his lap, straddling him and makes him look up at her.