Tyde ~ Nuggets

"bzzt-Welcome to McDonalds' order whenever you're ready.-bzzt" The slightly muffled voice came out of the stand, sounding bored.

Token rolled down his car window and leaned towards Clyde, "You want a Happy Meal?" He asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Noooo, I want the 20 box of nuggets, please, Token, please!" He whined with his eyes squeezed shut, "I never had it in my whole entire life since last week, Token! I desperately need it or I shall certainly die of my malnutrition!" Clyde poked his stomach and groaned loudly.

Token chuckled lightly, "Are you sure you want that whole thing, Clyde?"

"Yes! I'll suck your dick for it, Tokey boy, please!" He said desperately. 

Tokens' face flushed dark red, imagining how this must have sounded to the person on the other side of the machine who was waiting for their order. "Th-there's no need for that, Clyde." 

He then leaned back out the window, "Hi, yeah, um... we'll take a cheeseburger with no tomato, and..." he glanced back at Clyde's pleading face, "a twenty piece box of nuggets." Clyde squealed lightly in the background. 

"bzzt-That'll be $5.97, sir. Pay at the window.-bzzt"

Tokens' face was still red when Clyde spoke up, "Is it just me or did that person's voice sound kinda familiar to you?" Token face-palmed, hoping to god that it wasn't someone who knew them who had heard that and was about to take their money.

As they pulled away from the ordering spot, they had a car in front of them to wait for, as they got their food, Token got a glimpse of an orange sleeve handing it over to the driver. He gasped and blushed deeper, realizing who it was and regretting his decision to bring Clyde here for their 3 month anniversary. 

He pulled forward as the car in front of them left and tried desperately to compose himself before the orange bastard knew who it was and could laugh at them. He reached the window and pulled out 6 dollars from his wallet, rolling his window down once more. 

"Hey, that'll be $5.97- Token? Whatcha doin' here buddy? I thought you were rich as fuck. Isn't this shit too 'poor-person-y' for you? Oh, hey Clyde!" Kenny said brightly, waving to the happy boy in the passenger seat. He grabbed the change for Token's $6 and handed it to him.

"Hey, Kenny! When did you start to work here?" Clyde asked.

"About a week ago, I think. Anyways, don't wanna hold you guys up, I got a job to get back to. Here's your shit." He handed them the bag of food and the receipt. As they started to pull away, they heard Kenny say, "Don't forget to use protection, Toke!"

Clyde snorted and grabbed the bag from Tokens' hand, pulling out his nuggets and handing Token his burger. Token stared straight ahead, trying to avoid showing Clyde his red face.

"Ah, shit we forgot water." Clyde remembered after a few minutes.

Token sighed and threw an unopened water bottle to him, not wanting to go back and confront the horny tangerine in the window again. He grabbed one of Clyde's nuggets, hearing Clyde give a small gasp and giggled. "Happy anniversary to you, too, babe."

Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading