Staig

Fanart is @phidont on tumblr. They make really cool stuff go check it out

3rd person pov

Craig laid his arm across his boyfriends' shoulders lightly. Stan glanced sideways at him and flashed a small smile and continued talking, slightly leaning into his touch. 

"So, yeah. Rubber bands are stronger if you refridgerate them is my main point. But, we have to go soon. Right, Craig?" he turned his head from facing Kyle and Kenny.

"Yeah, sorry." Craig rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He hadn't wanted to bother them and interupt their conversation, but they had to get to his younger sisters' birthday party or else his parent would bitch at them about it forever. "You guys can finish up here with your rubber band shit, I'll be in the car." he kissed Stan on the cheek and walked away from them to start their car.

Stan turned back to see Kenny wiggling his eyebrows at Stan and hugging Kyles' waist, "Whatcha guys gotta get home for?" 

"Shut the fuck up, Kenny." Kyle giggled, lightly slapping his on the arm. "It's Tricia's birthday, right Stan?" 

"Yeah, sorry guys, I gotta go. But remember to refridgerate your rubber band if you don't want them breaking as easily anymore, Kyle." he hugged them both and waved to Cartman and Wendy who were fighting over something in the corner before walking out of Kyle and Kennys' house and over to Craigs' car. He grabbed the door and noticed that it was locked, he tapped on the glass to alert Craig of his presence. 

"Hey, babe. Sorry I locked it. Wasn't sure how long you guys were gonna be in there and I didn't want a stray Clyde to come in and start a conversation about tacos again." Craig sat up in his seat, buckling the belt and pushing the car into gear before making sure Stan had his seatbelt on and all of his possesions, and pulled out of the driveway carefully, so as not to run into anyone elses' car.

"Did you guys have fun?" Craig asked, keeping his eyes in front of him.

"Yeah, Kyle started growing a garden and Kenny and him are really excited. Thay're gonna start selling it to people once they get enough. They were confused about why their rubber bands that they had been using to bundle stuff kept breaking, so I tapped into my 'extensive supply of useles jeopardy knowledge' and told them about refridgerating them to help reinforce the rubber bands." Stan spoke quickly, looking for his phone in his bag and plugging it into Craig's car. 《if you want to play the song at the top now you can. or dont, im not here to judge.》 He swiped through some playlists that he and  Craig had made over the years and chose one, putting it on shuffle, and sat back in his seat. 

Craig pulled into the driveway of a small brown house where his parents were putting on a surprise party for his 13 year old sister. He sighed, not wanting to go to a stupid party for a stupid person. Stan put his hand on his boyfriends' shoulder, Craig looked up at him confused. Stan kissed him for a few seconds, happy that he could feel his boyfriend calm down with that small action.

Craig pulled back first, "Let's go, honey. They're probably already pissed at us for being late." He grabbed Stans' hand and pushed open his door, ready to face his parents disappointment over the smallest fucking things. He was glad he had his boyfriend at his side with him, though.

Thanks for reading! Staig, personally isn't one of my favorite ships but this was kinda cute. If you want a specific request, just comment or something. Enjoy the song btw. 

Hollywood Undead ~ No. 5