Barbarella

1 month later - 10:45 pm

Little Lover, AC/DC was playing in another dirty bar of the Thrash Metal scene that starts to grow and conquer the world, but before conquering the world, it conquers the drunk metalheads waiting for the shows of unknown bands that earn only two dollars per show.

And Metallica, the band that Dave Mustaine, Zoe's brother, is guitarist, is the band that will open all the shows of the night at the bar, followed by Slayer, Anthrax and finally the new band from Kirk Hammett and Gary Holt: Exodus.

The atmosphere in Metallica's dressing room, or rather to call it an ugly and disgusting room in the crumbling bar, was once again not peaceful, it was closer to being compared to a war trench in which enemies fell into the same hole.

The reason for the fight? The usual. And what is it? Ego! Ego between whom? James, Lars and Dave who fight and punch each other over absolutely anything and disagree on everything.

And if there is something that can destroy the band, as Cliff, the peaceful bass player, thinks, it is the constant bickering among the three members with strong genes and who don't stop fighting for a single second. But Cliff just ignores it and smokes a joint while he waits for the shit to collapse, because he knows very well that James and Lars will not put up with Dave's shit for long.

Dave screws up more and more every day, and that's why James and Lars are pissed off with him.

Besides Dave being a troublemaker and very inconsequential, there are delays, drugs, drinks, fights, punches, and everything catches fire wherever Dave steps.

Ulrich and Hetfield are getting tired of Mustaine's excessive recklessness and feel that he might harm the band and if there is something that Hetfield and Ulrich defend more than their own soul it is the soul of Metallica.

And while her brother was punching some speakers and vying for power with vocalist James Hetfield, Zoe Mustaine was in her natural habitat: at the bar waiting for the show and flirting with all the bartenders to get drunk for free.

"Give me a whiskey, please" Zoe bit the tip of her lips, and using the most seductive face, she leaned on the bar counter and pressed her boobs on the wood, still looking into the bartender's eyes, the man already drooling "It's the most expensive one, isn't it? I deserve it, don't you think?"

"Can the young lady handle a whiskey? Wait, you're not old enough to drink."

"I'm a fan of strong drinks" she stood up and stared at the barman with even more lust in her eyes, "and wild things. Huh, don't you want to see, babe?"

"See what?" he was already stuttering and grabbing the drink from the shelf "Oh shit, my boss is going to kill me for this."

"Me...swallowing it all..." a kinky look, a seductive smile "the whiskey".