Chapter 30: The end

Finally the D-Day for their honeymoon can't faster than they had wished. Michelle delivered a month ago a baby boy, David. They left him with his grandmother Mrs Helena

"You better make out time for him" Michelle advised her mom as she entrust her son to her.

Jennifer had called two days after they met at the boutique. They both hanged out and Michelle gave her some money to start up something for her upkeep.

"So I was thinking since we both have different business which am very sure none of us is ready to sacrifice it for anything. So uhm in other to make it balance why don't we like attend to it yearly. Like we will spend a year in Canada for my work then the next year here for yours. Because I can't live a second without you by my side" Japhet said while chuckling at the last part.

"well not so bad but I can't leave my company unattended to for one full year. Why don't we make it six months. There it will be better. We both get to attend to our work every year". Michelle suggested

"hm I knew I married the smart one" Japhet teased and Michelle smiled at the compliment.

"let's get going before Mike gets all mad on us. That guy can be so impatient" Michelle said. They both nodded in agreement and started making their way downstairs to the car.

"I love you so much babe" Japhet said out of the blue causing Michelle to blush harder

"I love you too" she said as she pecked his cheeks.

They joined the rest of the family members standing outside and greeted goodbye to them.

"Safe journey to you all. Have fun and be careful" hon Stephenson said as they entered the car.

They all waved their hands at him and his wife Mrs Helena.

Mira was in the car with them. She insisted on following them to the airport.

"I'll really miss you big sis" Mira said sadly while hugging Michelle.

"Same here but I'll always try to call and keep in touch" Michelle assured her.

"Mom promised to hand me over her business once I graduate" Mira announced.

"That's good. Put your best in it okay" Michelle advised while Mira nodded.

They both stayed silent before Michelle interrupted

"Hey lil sis, you remember what I said about all man being heartless and stuff?" Michelle asked

Mira nodded in response, Michelle patted her shoulder "I lied. It's not all men. There are still the good ones out there like Japhet and Michael you just have to find them" Michelle smiled at  her words as she hugged her sister.

'it's too late already' Mira murmured to herself as she hugged her back.

They reached the airport in due time with their flight. "That Jason guy really likes you, I think it's time you try and consider him probably give him a chance". She suggested

Mira fake smiled "I'll think about it, though relationship isn't my thing or priority now". Mira replied.

"hm interesting, so if I may ask what's your priority? "

"Money. I just want to make a lot of money, be independent, be successful and be among the tough women in the world. I want to be seen." Mira said as she fantasizes more on what she wants.

"Hm nice thinking. Just focus and you'll get there. Alright I love you lil sis don't forget that. Take care okay"

"I love you too, bye". With that Michelle followed Japhet to the airport with the others to do the necessary clearance and identification.

Mira waited and watched as their plane departed.

She waved to the air murmuring "have fun"

"It's too late big sis. I have already made up my mind that those jerks those specie of human called men will suffer no matter what I'll make sure of that. No relationship, no feeling. I'll revenge for all the pain and tears they caused you. Victor was the first and it was fun" she smiled mischievously and left to the car.

THE END

A/N
Finally my heartbreak has come to an end.
Well this is the end of the book not the story. There's still the continuation of Mira's story because she will be back with action.

Oh and Happy New year guys. Sorry it's coming late but yeah better late than never...

Thank y'all for checking out my book. Pls vote and comment it really motivates me. Follow me also to get updates about any of my new book in the future.

How was the ending tho?

Love y'all ❤️❤️