chapter 1

George's Pov:

I wake up and role over. "Ugh...." i groan. My chest hurts and so do   my legs.
I sit up and grab my phone. Its only 7:53am. I look over to the other side of the bed. Clay sleeps so peacefully. I lean down and kiss his forehead and swing my legs over the side of the beg. I stand up but fail and fall back down on the bed. I wince in pain and i feel clay shift on the other side of the bed

"Having trouble?" I hear him chuckle. I look over and see him sitting up.

"Yeah because of you.." i mumble.
I feel him sit up quickly and grab my face and turn it to look at him.

"Yes. It is because of me. And I'm proud of that. It just marks what's mine," he told me.

"I don't belong to anybody!" I shot.
He grab me by the waist and flung me down on to my back on the bed. He leaned over me and got really closed to my face.

"So it's like that huh?" He chuckled. I looked at him and smirked. I put my hand up and play with his hair.

"Yes...its like that," I snort. I lean up and kiss his lips before i push him off.

"Imma go take a shower," i tell him.

"With out me?" He sounds offended.

I laugh. "Yes with out you!".

I run into the bath room and hear him run after me. I shut the door and lock it.

"Babyyy!!" He yells after me.

I giggle and unlock the door. As soon as he hears the click he flings the door open and grabs me. He picks me and sits me on the counter.

"Did u just run from me?" He asks and kisses my neck.

"Yes i did. What are you gonna do about it?" I ask smirking. He grabs my neck and looks me in the eye.

"Dont test me," he warns me.

"Or what?" Now i know I've messed up. He leans closer to me and smiles.

"I warned you!" He says. I hear a click and i look down. This man just handcuffed me to the counter.
"Clay what are you doing?" I ask. But he shushed me and starts taking my shirt off. "Clay...is this really the time?" I snort.
"When is it not the time?" He giggles.
He continues  taking my shirt off and when he's done, he starts kissing my chest, leaving marks. I groan. "You're just leaving more marks!" I yell.

"Like i said. I mark what's mine..." he mumbles.

"Haha...c'mon clay...get off.." i tell him. But he keeps going. "Clay...clay please!" I yell.
I start to get nervous and start to hyperventilate. 
"Clay! Please get off!" I yell, pushing him away. Clay just looks at me.