chapter 2

This chapter isn't going to be super long. But the next one will be a decent size. Enjoy.

"Clay! Please get off!" George cries, pushing me away.  I just look at him.

"Georgie i-"

"Just please go so i can take my shower..." he mumbles.
"

Ok baby...," I say walking out of the bathroom.

Its been 10 minutes now...he still hasn't come out of the bathroom. I walk up to the door and knock.

"Baby? Are you ok? It never takes you this long...," i ask through the door. No answer. 

"Georgie?" I ask again.  Now I'm getting worried.

"George... come out now!" I yell banging on the door.

"George!!! George god damn it!" I scream and start kicking the door. The lock breaks and it flings open. I see George sitting in the shower with the water running over his face. Hes crying and the is blood on the walls.

"George what the fu-"

"STAY BACK!!!" he screams and holds up a kitchen knife.

"George...what are you doing!?"
He hold up his hands and points the knife at me. I see that there are cuts on his legs and arms.

"George...did u cut yourself?"

"Yes! I dont want to live anymore! I dont want to be used anymore!" He screams at me. Now i know what this is about. Not me. But his syco ex. He used to beat him and use him for pleasure.  I always forget when I "play" rough with him. He has panic attacks and mistakes me for his ex.

"Baby...its me...clay!"

"No..no no no! Your not clay! Dont you pretend to be him!"

"Georgie! Its me! I swear...," i neal down to the ground and scoot closer to him. I reach my arm out.
"Remember?" He looks at my hand. He drops the knife and puts his hand in mine.
"Clay?"

"Yes! Its me," i say standing up. "Now come on out of the shower,"