chapter 4

We drive down the rode and i get bored of the silence and pull out my phone.
"What song?" I ask him.
"I don't care," he replies in a monotone voice. I just look at him. He does this a lot and i can't ever tell if he's mad at me or if he just is tired or bored. He notices that I'm looking at him and smirks.
"Not mad at you," he reassures me.
I sigh and pretend to wipe sweat from my forehead. 

"Phew! Thank goodness for that. Now what song?" I ask agian.
"Baby i already told u i don't care what we listen to...," he tells me agian. I sigh and push play on a random song.

We are about 5 minutes away from the hospital now. And I'm getting really tired now. I look down at my arms and see that i have lost a lot of blood, same with my legs and thighs. "Um...clay?"
Clay looks over at me and looks down at my arms. His eyes widen and he opens his mouth to say something but he doesn't.

    He slams his foot down on the gas and the car zoomed forward.
"Baby! Don't go to sleep... stay awake! Stay with me ok!?" Clay panics.  My eyes start to feel heavy and my breathing starts to slow.

"Clay...i don't think....i...i can't....i can't stay awake-" i say. My mind is racing.  I can't think of anything to say, and my mind can't focus on one thing at once. Clay puts his arm on my cheek, and a single tear rolls down his.
"Baby...its going to be ok! Just stay awake! See? We are here!!!" Sure enough when i look up i see that we are infact at the hospital
But right as clay got out of the car and ran over to my side, he opened the door and carried me out. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He runs through the hospital doors and right as he does,.i feel my self go limp and i pass out .