chapter 7

I know the last one was like.. super short. And im sorry. But here we are.

                           Clay pov.

I see George laying on the bed with tube and wires connected to him. I looks over at me tiredness in his eyes.
"George...." i start. The doctor puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I told him its not a good idea to try and communicate right now... he needs to save his energy," He tells me. I nod my head and walk over to him and squat down to face him. I reach my hand over to his face and cup his cheek.

"Baby...i know you cant talk right now...," i start off. ",but i just want you to know, that i am still here for you. I might not be in this room 100% of the time... but i will not leave you,"i state. I see tears forming in his eyes and he nods.

"So you are willing to donate your blood to him?" The doc asks.

"Yes. Anything to make him better." I answer quickly.
The doctor nodded his head and
Walks out of the room.

I look down at George and smile. "Baby i love you....so much... please don't leave me." I say, tears rolling down my cheeks. George looks at me and i see his arm start to raise.
I put my hand on his to stop him. "The doctor said-" He grunts in disapproval and pushes my hand off and continues raising his arm. I watch his slowly as he puts his hand on my face and wipes away my tears. I put my hand on his and feel his warmth.

       The doctor walks in the room after about 10 minutes and be brings in a big machine. I sit in the chair next to george and look at the doc.
"Are you ready?" He asks.i nod my head
"Yes." He pulls out a few needles and looks at me. He bend down next to me and starts feeling on my arm for a nerve. After he finds it he sticks in the needle. I wince and look over at george. He slides his hand over to me. And i put my hand on his.

After the first few needles i got used to them taking them out and putting them back in. I sat there for another 10 minutes and i started to feel weird. The doctor notices my discomfort and walks over to me.
"Son are you okay?" He asks putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Yeah im fine. Im probably just not used to having my blood taken." I respond. He looks over at the blood bag and sees that is it half way full. He takes the needle out of my arm, takes the blood bag and walks out.

Its been about 15 minutes now and ive seen now sign of the doctor.  I get up and attempt to walk out but i feel light headed. I lean on the sink and rub my head. "God.... the things i do for you Georgie...." i groan. I continue to walk out the door and look out in the hall. I see the nurse. She looks over at me and starts walking. I sigh and go back in the room. Surely if she sees im with my boyfriend she wont try anything.

        I sit down in the seat and look at the door. George notices what im doing so he looks over too. The nurse walks through the door and stops. She looks at me and then george. She walks over to george and leans down. She kisses him on the forehead and smirks at me. She starts taking out the needles and the tubes.

After she is done taking everything out she backs away from George and helps him sit up. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" She asks him. He looks up at her tiredly and nods. They put him on so many medications that he has no idea whats going on.
She walks him to the bathroom but she goes in with him! I just sit there. Maybe she is just showing him what to do?? She shouldn't stay in there with him.

Its been about 3 minutes now. I dont know what she is doing in there. I walk up to the door and knock. She opens it and peeks out. Her shirt is unbuttoned to the second button. But nothing else is out of place.
"I dont think you need to be in there with him. Can you please leave." I tell her. She looks at me and then opens the door all the way. I look over at George. He is just washing his hands. He slowly walks over to me and wraps his arms around my neck. I look the nurse in the eye. She blows me a kiss. I roll my eyes and look at george.