chapter 5

THANK YOU!
I have people actually reading my  stories! Im so happy! Thank you for reading this far! Enjoy.

                          Clay pov:

I sit in the waiting room and stare down at my feet.  I've been sitting here for 10 minutes.  So i finally get up and walk over to a clerk.
"When can i go back??" I question her.
"Oh! Were you waiting for someone?" She asks.

"Yes. George. We came in about 10 minutes ago...," i tell her. She goes over to her computer and types something. Her eyes brighten and she looks over to me and smiles.

" yes right now they are patching him up. You should be able to go back in about 5 more minutes," she reassures me. "Until then would you like so.thing to drink or eat?" She asks me. I pat my pockets.
"No thanks. We left the house in such i rush. I didn't grab my wallet.  Thank you though..," i state. I turn around to walk away but she grabs my arm.

"Wait! Here!" She slides so.thing into my hand and smiles. She turns around and walks back to her desk. I look down at my hand and see its a 20 dollar bill.  I look up at her and nod. She smiles and nods back.

I feel my eyes start to get heavy. I shake my self awake and stand up. I'm not falling asleep until i know George is okay. Ill just walk around until i can go back. I get up and start walking. There's no destination. Just walking.

I've been walking around for about 5 minutes now. I walk past this one nurse and she looks at me and smiles and then winks. I just smile back at her. Shes pretty for a girl, she's built like a hourglass and she has black hair with cat green eyes. Her lips are plump and look soft. I walk past her and i hear her stop walking and i turn around.  She's walking towards me.

"Hey cutie!" She calls after me.
"Um..hi..,"
"Come with me," she tells me. I fallow her. Maybe she's Georges doctor.  She walks up to this door and pulls out her keys. She unlocks the door and walks in, and i walk in after her. She shuts the door behind me and locks it.

This is a supply closet.  I look at her. "So...i saw the way your were looking at me... do you maybe wanna....show me what you can do?" She asks rubbing her hand down my chest.
"Oh...um i-" before I can even finish she pushes her lips into mine. I don't kiss her back, more like try to back up. But she keeps coming at me. She pulls away and starts unbuttoning her shirt. She drops the shirt on the floor and smiles at me. Now her chest is fully exposed.  She neals down to her knees and looks up at me. I shake my head in disbelief. She looks at my crotch and unbuttons my pants. She reaches into my pants and grabs my member, making me gasp.
"Oh you like that?" She laughs.
She stands up and puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. I still don't kiss back, but she jumps up and wraps her legs around me. I grab onto her. Just because i wasn't going to let her fall. He keeps kissing me, and i feel her start thrusting her area on mine. It feels good at first but then i remember....
What am i doing?? While my boyfriend is in a hospital bed waiting for me to come visit him, I'm in a supply closet fucking some random girl! I pull her away from me and i zip up my pants. She stands up and looks at me.

"What did i do?" She asks

"You didn't do anything. I have a boyfriend," i tell her. She steps close to me and smiles.

"But he doesn't have to know...," she chuckles.  I push her away and walk out of the closet.