Part 6

Aur kis kis ne aaj ka episode enjoy kiyaaaa? Lool I did sooo much. Karma is out to get you Ms. best ko best.  However 3 things were confirmed today.

1: Goenkas are absolutely blind🤣 At least Akshu snuck in but our hero literally walked in like he owned the place🤣

2: Neil has some of his brother's infamous attitude🤩 which will be helpful in dealing with Arohi in the future I suppose🥲

3: Creatives are hell bent on making Abhimanyu a super hero what with all the high jumps, running and now ulta latakna. Chamgadar toh Neil tha but I guess it's a family trait🤣 Bichara issi liye mandir mein 😴😴😴😴😴😴.

Okay clearly I had fun during todays episode. Now moving on to the story below😀

Enjoy Reading!🥰

—————————-

The next day Arohi made her way down to the main hall quietly, with her eyes to the floor. The realizations she'd had left her tired and confused. She didn't know how to deal with the situation or how to make it better so she decided to avoid it for now. As she made her way past the breakfast table, Mimi was the first to notice her.

"Aaru beta, aaja nashta kar phir kaam per jha."

Arohi stood wondering whether she should or not when Akshara's voice yelled out from the kitchen.

"Pihu! Bina khaye gaye toh mujhse bhura koi nahi hoga!" Akshara yelled out chasing Pihu with a plate.

Watching the scene in front of her reminded Arohi of the many times Akshara had taken care of her only for her to taunt Akshara and leave. Feeling the tears start again, she cleared her throat and answered Mimi.

"Mimi baad mein khalungi! Jaldi jaana hai." She sped up her pace, not wanting anyone to see her upset.

Just as she reached her car, a hand on her shoulder stopped her and a lunchbox appeared in front of her.

"Yeh leh! Jab time mile toh kha lena" Akshu said softly and turned to walk away.

"Akshu! Ruk...mujhe tujhse kuch kehna hai..." she blurted out hoping Akshara would listen.

Seeing her stop, Arohi took a deep breath.

"Maine...maine faisla kiya hai ki mujhe apni career pe focus karna hai. Matlab...main...agar tu...Uhg!!" She stomped her feet.

"Arohi theek se bol joh bhi bolna hai..." Akshara said confused.

"Main tumhare aur Abhimanyu ke beech mein se hat rahi hu! Tumhe Abhimanyu se baat karni chahiye!" She spat out all in one breath.

Akshara froze.

Why now? Now, when I can't do anything...

"Maine pehle bhi kaha tha mujhe iss bare mein koi baat nahi karni Arohi! Haar cheez ka ek sahi waqt hota hai aur uss rishte ka sahi waqt bheet chuka hai!" Akshara sternly looked at Arohi.

"Aaj ke baad na tu mujhse uske bhare mein baat karegi, na us se mere bhare mein! Samjhi?" Akshara demanded.

"Waada kar!" Akshara did not want to take any chances.

Arohi felt the guilt over power her. Was it really over for Akshara? But Abhimanyu still loved Akshara?

Looking at Akshara's stern expressions, Arohi just nodded before sitting in her car and driving off.

***

Abhimanyu sat in his chair exhausted after the early morning surgery. Leaning his head back, he closed his eyes and as always was met with a pair of beautiful but mischievous ones.