Part 10

I have no words for the episode today except that I trust Abhira not to be stupid and actually start fighting each other enough to cause separation. Like sure be angry at each other but then because both absolutely cannot be without the other, secretly plan a meeting and ACTUALLY TALK IT OUT!!

Onto the story!
Enjoy Reading!💕

———————

Pihu parked the car and looked at Akshara in complete concern. Her normally calm and collected Akshu resembled one of those drumming and flipping toy monkeys today and Pihu had no idea what to think.

"Akshu? Aaj chai chodke tumne coffee piya hai kya? Ya phir shayad asli sawal yeh hona chahiye ki exactly kitna coffee pi chuke ho tum?" She asked slowly and suspiciously.

"Yeh kaisa sawal hai Pihu! Tum janti ho main coffee nahi piti! Ab chale?" Akshu giggled as she jumped out of the car.

She took a deep breath and happily stared at her house. She felt free today and it was incredible! Pihu's words last night made her realize that the reason she was uncomfortable and out of place was her own fault.

After everything that had happened, she had placed her heart in a box and locked it away for safe keeping. And while it didn't stop the hurt she felt, it certainly made her a different version of herself. One she didn't particularly like.

After gathering courage from her parent's, Akshu had decided enough was enough. No more mopey songs, no more running away or hiding and no more playing it safe. Whether this worked or not in healing her and even though she was still scared, she would make the best of the time she had with her loved ones.

Pihu stared at a vibrating Akshu and almost wished she had the courage to speak up earlier. Akshu in the past year had always been happy, or so Pihu had thought but Akshu today? She reminded Pihu of fire. Bright, lively, and emitting enough warmth to reach a person's soul.

KJ apke plans kabhi mere samjh mein nahi aaye lekin Akshu ka yeh roop? Isse hamesha aise hi rakhna!

Slamming the car door, Pihu walked up to Akshu and link her arm to hers. As they began walking, Pihu smirked.

"Akshu...waise toh tera Abhi hai bada handsome...lekin tu thehri gulab jamun jaisi naram aur meethi aur woh? Woh to-"

"Methi Dana!" Akshu interrupted Pihu and giggled remembering his reaction to the word.

"Methi Dana hai, lekin mera Methi Dana hai!" She turned, pulled Pihu's cheeks before spotting Mimi and running full speed towards her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!" Akshu's voice echoed through the entire house.

Pihu stood stunned as she rubbed her cheeks.

"Lo! Ab toh isse chedna bhi mushkil ho gaya! Kaha maine socha yeh sharma ke bhag jayegi par yeh toh haq jama kar mujhe hi sadma de gayi...pagal" she smiled and shook her head before running and joining Mimi and Akshu.

"Acha tum dono baatien karo, main abhi aati hu!" Akshara announced before once again sprinting off.

Mimi looked at Akshara's retreating figure with tears in her eyes and she reached out for Pihu's hands. As Akshu disappeared off to her room, she finally turned to Pihu and smiled.

"Apne na jaane aisa kya kiya hai ki aaj humein humari purani Akshu mil gayi. Aaj ka sab se best taufa hai yeh humare liye. Thank you beta" Mimi said with gratitude as she patted Pihu's head.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Mrs. Goenka! Akshu hai hi itni pyari ki har kisi ko apna banakar hi chodti hai. Itne kaam saame mein behno jaisa rishta ban gaya hai humare beech." Pihu replied honestly but her eyes widened seeing the stern expression pointed towards her.