Part 13

Congrats everyone!!! Harshad won ITA, Harshali were 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Tilak coming soon aaannndddd we got such a cute Abhira scene in the last episode🥰🥰🥰🥰 I'm literally not over any of that at all and I won't be anytime soon. Especially Harshali during the ITA. I mean Harshad's constant care for Pranali's dress? Literally holding hands or his hand on her back the whole time? Her keys in his pocket and his phone with her?! Whether just friends or more, where can I get my own Harshad please?!🥺

Anyways here we go with part 13! Mostly Pihu-Akshu and Pihu-Abhi but its needed😅
Also listen to Mere Humsafar OST-Female. It's so perfect for my FTR Abhira right now🥺.

Enjoy Reading! 💖

———————

Pihu, only partially awake, rubbed her closed eyes and turned towards Akshu. Raising her hand she went to hug Akshu, only for her hand to fall flat onto the bed. In seconds, the sleep vanished from her eyes as she sat up and looked around.

Itni subah subah Akshu kaha gayi! KJ ek hi wish mangi thi apse aur aap hai ki...uff

Normally, it wasn't a big deal. Normally, the only time Pihu would wake up first was on their set exercise days but normally Akshu wouldn't lay her heart on the line and have it stomped on the night before either.

Throwing the blanket off, Pihu jumped out of bed and searched the room. The balcony, the bathroom both empty, she ran out to check the rest of the house. As she worriedly ran through the hallways, she noticed something odd. The room at the end of the hall was open. Since she had arrived, she had never seen the doors of that room open.

Unable to ignore the pull, she made her way towards the mystery room. As she looked inside, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and slumped on the door frame.

There on the bed, curled into a ball, hugging something to her chest, laid Akshara fast asleep.

After a few seconds, she managed to move her eyes from Akshara and took a look around the room. Walking inside, she stopped at a large picture of a beautiful couple and sighed.

"Aap dono hote toh aaj Akshu ki life kitni alag hoti...koi hota usse sun ne wala, usse samajhne wala, uska khyal rakhne wala..." she whispered, her eyes stuck on the couple.

Her mind went back to when she had first met Akshara. Catatonic, was the only way to describe her. Her kindness to others was the only part of her that seemed real otherwise she rarely showed any genuine emotions, no happiness, no anger, no sadness. Her music was the only thing that seemed to bring her a smidgeon of peace but even so, on the days when she played that haunting tune Pihu knew peace was the farthest thing from her mind.

It was on those days that Akshara would loose any progress she had made. Where her heart would be filled with so much of everything that she would have to play to let it out or be destroyed inside out. And then she'd fall right back to square one. It had taken a good 4 and a half months for Pihu to get Akshara out of that cycle and now she feared her falling right back in.

Shaking off the sadness, she looked on in determination.

"Par koi baat nahi. Ab main hu na toh ab aap dono ko Akshu ke liye pareshaan hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Koi aur ho na ho, Pihu Akshara ka saath hamesha degi."

With that promise made, she turned towards the bed. Sitting by the edge, she very carefully placed the back of her hand on Akshara's forehead.

"Mumma..." Akshara wistfully whispered as she opened her sleepy eyes and looked up to see Pihu. Smiling softly, Akshara reached up and grabbed Pihu's hand, holding it near her heart along with the book.