One

"Y/N, Today's a very special day," my aunt said. "Why?" I asked. "You'll see soon my dragon... you'll see soon," there was a hint of sadness in her voice. Her eyes teared up. "Don't be sad auntie!" I hugged her. "I'll miss your hugs the most," she smiled. I looked at her confused. "Nothing," she said. I headed downstairs. "Y/N, we're having a feast, this will be your drink," my father handed me a drink. "What is it?" I asked. "Water," he hesitated. "Drink it darling," my mother said. I looked to my aunt who was turned away from me. "But I don't wanna!" I whined. "Would it make you feel better if we all drank ours with you?" My father asked. I nodded. With a wave of his hand, drinks appeared in front of everyone. While the magic was in its process, I switched my drink with my aunts. "Cissy, it's going to be fine," my mother said. "Bella, she's seven!" She yelled standing up. Everyone liked towards her. "Sit down Narcissa!" My uncle said. She sat down not looking at me still. "On the count of three," my father smiled. "Three," he said. Everyone took a sip of their drink. "Dad! I thought you said it was water! This is wine!" I said. He looked at me confused. "H-how do you feel?" He asked. "Fine," I smiled. "Hand me your drink," he said. "My Lord wait-" my mother said. "Horcrux's" he replied. "Right," she mumbled. He took a small sip. "It is wine..." he said. "Cissy are you ok?" My mother asked. "J-just a bit dizzy," she said. "Narcissa?" My uncle asked. "Cissy? Can you hear me?" She asked. My aunt looked tired. "I think you should rest," my mother helped her up and stabilized her. "Bella..." she whispered. Then she collapsed. "NARCISSA?!" My mother had never been so worried. "Auntie?!" I ran up to her. She was pale and hardly breathing. My father walked to us. "How do we help her?!" My mother asked desperately trying to wake her up. "I don't know..." he said. My father had never sounded like he had real emotion in his voice until then. "What happened to her?" I asked. "I-I don't know Y/N," there was fear and sadness in her voice. "Please wake up!" She cried. He tears falling into the ground in front of her. I hugged her. "I'm sorry mommy I wish I could help," I said. "Bella... the drink... hers was the poison," she turned to me. "What do you mean?!" My Kroger stood up quickly. "Your sister drank the poison. Though how it got in front of her, is unknown," he said. "Maybe magic?" I said. "You! You did this!" My mother yelled. "We need to get rid of her before she can hurt anyone else," she said. They took me to a small mountain. "Why are we here?" I asked. "You'll see. Do you see the lake?" I stared over the edge of the cliff. "Yes," I said. "Well... let's go swimming," my mother said. "But mommy we don't have any swim clothes," I stared laughing. "Well... push her!" My father said. It was something about my laugh that made her back up. "Fine. I will!" He pushed me off the edge. "NO!" My mother ran to the edge. The last thing I saw was her before the cold dark water consumed me. And everything faded.