Six

"W-What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head to look confused. "I won't tell her. But I know your Y/N," he said. "You can lie to me, but I know who you are," he said. "Ok. I'm her. But I don't remember you, or your dad, or your mom. Or... my mom. At 7 I lost my memory," I explained. "Oh," he said. "If you remember anything, tell me first ok?" He smiled. I nodded at my little cousin. "Accio broom," he said and a broom came to his hand. He then flew off. I walked up the stairs and admired the paintings. "Did you get lost again?" Narcissa asked from behind me. I jumped a bit and then shook my head. "Y'all look like the families in commercials," I said looking at one of all three of them. "In what?" She asked. "You know, commercials? Television?" I asked. "Are you feeling alright?" She asked feeling my forehead. "Oh... it's a non-magic thing," I said finally realizing it. "Oh," her concerned expression turned to a soft smile. "The families in commercials are just so... perfect," I said. "Nothing's perfect," she said darkly. "And don't let anyone tell you that," she mumbled. I nodded.  "But she is!" I heard Draco shout. I thought it was my imagination until Narcissa turned that way too. "NO SHES NOT!" Lucius's voice screamed. "Stay here," she said. Narcissa hurried up the stairs and down the hall. I waited by the stairs for some time before following from where I heard the yelling. "I promise you it's her!" Draco said. "THE SCAR!" He pointed out. I put my ear up to the door. "She has the scar! On her wrist. From when she fell of her broom!" He said excitedly. I looked at my wrists. Sure enough, on my left wrist, was a scar, one I had believed was from riding my bike. I put my ear against the door again, but I hadn't realized that it had opened a bit. I fell straight into the room. Draco smiled while Narcissa and Lucius just stared at me. I stood up and avoided their eyes. "Vivian?" Narcissa asked. I didn't respond right away as I had forgotten that was what she thought my name was. But I looked up when she called it again. "May I see your wrist?" She said shakily. I gave her my right one in hopes she wouldn't ask for the left. She examined it and held out her hand for my left. I hesitated. This could destroy everything. Anything could happen. I slowly shook my head. "Vivian... please," for once Lucius sounded desperate and concerned. I shook my head again. Draco shook his head as well. "I'm sorry," I said. "Y/N please," Narcissa said. "No!" I cried. Narcissa stood up slowly, looking at Lucius. I then realized what she had said. She called me Y/N. "Wait... who's Y/N?" I asked trying to cover it up. "Don't lie!" Lucius said. I glared at him. "Don't lie?! DONT LIE?! You were the one who gave me the name Vivian! You told me I shouldn't have come back here! You said I should've drank the poison instead," I screamed to him. A few seconds after I cupped my hands over my mouth. I backed away slowly."Y/N please," Draco said as I got closer to the doorway. I shook my head and ran. "Y/N" he screamed. I could hear his footsteps coming after me. Instead of running down the stairs, I jumped off the banister in a moment of panic. "Y/N!" Narcissa's voice echoed. I remembered the spell that Draco had used. "Accio broom!" I said. A broom flew under me and caught me right before hitting the ground. I dropped it and ran out the door. I ran between the hedges and to the gates. Draco's sneakers and Narcissa's heels echoed as they came closer. "Open please open!" I said. The gate opened as if magic. I closed the gate behind me and continued to run. Before falling backwards. I looked slowly up. Lucius. He grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the manor. Narcissa whispered something and the gates closed. "Let me go home! I'd rather be with my real family!" I screamed. "You don't mean that," Draco said to me. Lucius finally let go of my arm and slammed a door upstairs. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told them," Draco said. "It's not your fault. I should've never come back. Now they both hate me," I said. "Can I see your wrist. Your left wrist," Narcissa said from the doorway. I slowly walked to the doorway and showed her the scar. She smiled lightly and hugged me. "I thought you were dead," she whispered, I could feel her tears falling onto my shoulder. I hugged her back. "I'm sorry," I said. "Dont be," He muttered. "It's not your fault," Draco said.