XVIII. crispy choc

Quiet whining was sound from under the blanket, mixed with heavy breathing and fidgeting, until the dishevelled face of the omega came out, which, uttering another low whin, leaned back on the pillow. Blinking his eyes, which were still half-asleep, he crumpled the edge of the blanket with his fingers, with difficulty restraining the desire to knock on the blanket that was noticeably heaving in the area by his legs. He felt the wet hot narrowness of alpha's mouth squeezing his tense cock and long fingers stretched the tight hole. Alpha mocked him. Without a drop of shame, he absorbed small flesh all the way down, caressed the sensitive dickhead with the tip of his tongue, and showered it with light kisses, touching the bridle with his frenulum. His fingers moved deep inside the almost dry hole, lubed only with saliva after the alpha unashamedly licked it.

— Chanyeol... — it came out much whinier than he expected, at the end flowing into another inner groan.

Fingers dug harder into the blanket, his back arched under a strangled whine, and then he calmed down, interrupted by heavy breathing. The blanket stirred again and the lump moved higher, eventually releasing dishevelled Chanyeol. The man smiled with satisfaction, although his breathing was just as heavy, his eyes shone with genuine pleasure.

— Oh, what are you doing, — the omega moaned plaintively, trying to pull off the blanket a little lower because he was hot and there was absolutely nothing to breathe, but the alpha did not allow, hanging from above and burying his nose on his shoulder, began to pave a path behind the ear with wet kisses.

— I love you, baby, — quietly rumbling, he softly bit the earlobe. — Now turn on your side, — gently patting the younger on the hip under the blanket, the man watched with a smile as the omega, puffing dispersedly, turned to his side, and the man settled behind him.

Hugging thin waist with his hand, covering the noticeably grown rounded tummy with his palm, he pressed closer to the naked body. With the other hand, lifting one leg of the omega to easily press against the hollow between the halves. Baekhyun, no matter how pouting he was for being harassed, obediently moved his ass towards, rubbing against the man's standing cock. A little lube had already appeared on the tight muscle ring with alpha's help, and he was not going to stop there. Chanyeol leaned forward gently, getting into the wet, narrow hole. The palm gently stroked the round tummy, stopping very low, as if holding it, and, after a little hesitation, the man moved once to try.

— Oh my Gosh, — the younger quietly squeaked, instinctively arching and covering the alpha's palm with his free hand.

They have been doing it quite often as if trying to catch up with the forced break that was at the beginning of the pregnancy. Over the past two weeks, they have been starting their morning like this, to make sure that the day will be a good one. So far, such a system worked perfectly and did not fail. Both the alpha and the omega have been satisfied and happy. In fact — they both know that — Chanyeol just can't control himself, even though Baekhyun isn't far from him.

The scent of the omega became brighter. The rich ripe cherries are diluted with the creamy aroma of milk with delicate notes of biscuit. And the man lost his head every single day, as soon as he filled his lungs with this cocktail. The omega that carries your child under the heart is special, and for the first time, the man felt so dependent, so weak in front of the little omega.

Another too deep push, and the youngest shivers. He puts his other hand back, trying to grab the man, and grabs a strong neck, pulls closer to him, wanting to get a kiss. Reality turns out to be less comfortable, but he doesn't want to tear himself away from his beloved lips, and Baekhyun groans without breaking the kiss. Leans towards movements that seem to have become sharper and deeper. The blanket, which was dangling on top, interfered with, stifled with its heat. The skin was covered with sweat because of it and there was nothing to breathe, but still, it brought a strange pleasure. When they have a son, they will have to enjoy each other only like that — behind the closed shower door, in the early morning under the hot blanket — where the child will not see them. Restraining moans, screams, even controlling the range of motion, so that there are no wet slaps. He felt a little weird from these thoughts, and the vague idea that it will be quite funny and very risky brings him to the peak.