21

Seungmin's POV
(Next day)

"Seungmin!" Areum called and keep shaking my body

She has been doing that for half an hour now. She keeps waking me up like I fucking had enough sleep. She clearly knows I stayed up all night thinking of the idea she suggested and I have to make sure that all of us will perform.

"What?"

"I am scared to go down" she said

"Why?"

"Mom and Dad will scold me for talking back yesterday. I know I was wrong and I wanted to apologize-" Areum

"Dad didn't go home. I don't know about Mom"

She sighed

I sat on my bed "I am not tolerating you but what you said have a point. If I know you were wrong, I will stop you but I didn't. I talked to Mom that they shouldn't force you to take over but they said you have to since no one will take care of the company but you. I also volunteered myself to take over but they said it'll be much better if you will learn something. Areum, when you think you are right make sure to correct them. Just because they are older than us, that doesn't mean they can control us and tell us that everything we do is wrong. I was glad seeing you defend yourself, I realized that I am not always around to defend you"

"Seungmin, no matter what you say to motivate me, Mom will still scold me for what I said" she whined

"Wait for me in your room. I'll just get ready"

She nodded and left.

I went to the bathroom and started getting ready. As I finished, I prepared my things in my bag which I used last night. I left the room and went to Areum's
room.

"Let's go"

Areum hurriedly went behind me and followed me downstairs-

"Where do you think you are going?" Mom asked Areum

"Cle-" Areum

"Don't you remember what you said yesterday? Hmm?" Mom

"Mom, I am seriously apologizing for what I did. I got carried away and thought it was fine to talk back. But..." Areum took a deep breath and looked at Mom "I am not going to apologize for what I said. I know in myself that I didn't said anything wrong. I just corrected you and-"

"How dare you?" Mom

"Bye! See you later!" Areum waved at her and hurriedly ran outside

Mom suddenly smiled "I don't know whether to get mad at her or just let her. I love how she suddenly changed her mindset. I am counting on you, Seungmin. Please do look after her, she needs you more than us"

"No worries. I will surely take care of her"

I got in the van and saw Areum waiting for me.

"Is she mad?" Areum

I nodded "Ready yourself later"

She pouted.

The driver finally drove away from the house. Areum keep talking about that she is not scared to get scolded at all but after a few seconds, she will suddenly say that she should've not talked back again. Areum may be a young lady now, but she is cute as a 3 years old baby. She knows when to use her charm or when to act like a fine lady.

"Seungmin-" Areum

"Fine. Calm down. I will talk to them once again"

She gave me a wide smile and finally stopped whining about it. I took out my phone and opened my social media account. The first thing I saw is, Eunji's photo eating a cupcake then she captioned it goodmorning to all, especially you. The next photo is, she is pointing at the music club.

Is she joining?

"Stop the car" Areum said

I looked at her and she hurriedly got out of the car. I am confused why she wanted the car to stop when it is not where the old woman is. I looked out the window-

She is talking to Hyunjin.

"That guy seem familiar" the driver said

"He is our schoolmate. You have probably seen him around Cle"

All of a sudden, Areum is dragging Hyunjin towards the car. He wanted to remove her hand but Areum is too strong. I know he is not using much force since Areum is a girl and it might hurt her. I hurriedly sat properly when I saw them near the car. The door opened and she was trying to push Hyunjin in the car. Hyunjin looks disappointed to see me.

Soon, Areum successfully pushed him inside that made him hit me. I annoyingly moved, while Areum sat beside the driver.

Only Areum is talking to the driver while me and Hyunjin are both quiet as we arrived at school. How insensitive is Areum? Why can't she tell that it is awkward between me and Hyunjin?

"Thank you" Areum told the driver as she got off the car

Hyunjin also got off the car and both of them went to their way. As soon as I got off the car, I saw my friends coming towards me.

"We didn't know you are friends with the new guy" Changbin

"Are we also friends with him? Shall we invite him to eat with us?" Jisung excitedly asked

"You guys are making friends with Felix's rival? Don't forget that he is currently stealing Felix's first love" Minho laughed

"Why are you with him?" Jeongin asked me

"It was Areum who forced him to go with us"