25

Hyunjin's POV
(Next day)

My alarm started ringing for 5 minutes straight but I can't even move a bit. Why? I am too drowned in my thoughts. I didn't even had enough sleep. I slept late and woke up early which is not really routine. But even if I woke up early, I didn't stood up nor moved. I just stayed in my bed and waited for the time for me to get ready.

I stood up as I finally felt that I should get ready. I took a bath and got ready for school. I cleaned the room with the remaining time I have. I sat and faced the mirror.

"You haven't tried kissing someone..."

"Should I take your first kiss?"

Hyunjin... What's wrong with you?

What the hell did she do to me? Kim Areum is on my mind since last night when she left. She fucking got my mind so messed up. How can she do such thing effortlessly?

The way she fucking held my face and stared into my eyes. I thought she was serious when she said she will take my first kiss but fuck. I wanted to resist last night and ignore her but I was too stunned. I froze and stared at her as well. She seem to be having fun flirting but I don't feel like she should have done that.

Hell... She got me so shocked to the point that my face heated up so bad. I removed her hand because I don't want her to see how red my face was.

I was shocked when Grandmother entered my room and put the sticky notes on the mirror where I am facing. She gave me a suspicious smile as she walked out of my room.

You look in love.

I look in love? No way. I hurriedly took the paper and threw it away. How can she come up with such hilarious thing? I would never be in love. Never. That's not on my list. My goal is to graduate and work hard for us to leave this place and give Grandmother the life she deserve.

I left the room and Grandmother smiled at me "Why do you keep smiling?"

She shrugged her shoulder.

"I am just excited for the exam"

Am I really excited to take the exam?
__________________________

"Good morning, shall we get ready and take the exam when you guys wanted to?" Mr. Ty asked and passed the papers

All of a sudden, Areum entered the classroom while yawning. She seem sleepy and lazy. She went to me and sat beside me. She just ignored me.

Areum looks shocked to see the questions and pouted.

"I told you to study the notes I gave you"

"I studied last night" she said and looked at the paper

Did she?

"Good for you"

"I am nervous" she said and bit her lower lip

She keep tapping the ballpen and started breathing heavily. Areum keep shaking her legs which shows how nervous she is.

I raised my hand "Can I go to the restroom real quick?"

Mr. Ty said something and nodded.

I left the classroom quickly and went to the cafeteria not the bathroom. I ordered one banana milk and went back to the classroom while hiding the banana milk in my pocket. I wrote on the sticky note and put it on the banana milk then put it on her desk.

It caught her attention and looked at me.

Don't be nervous. You will get a high score I promise.

She pouted "Thank you"

I just ignored her and looked in front. All of a sudden, Areum put a sticky note on the top of my exam paper and smiled.

Thank you. Let's get a high score then treat ourselves!!

This is crazy. What is happening to me?
______________________

Lunch is done and we were told to go back to our classroom for the scores of our exam. Areum skipped lunch. How I find out? I saw her in the garden alone during lunch. She seem nervous about the score she got.

Mr. Ty announced something which made everyone happy. Areum entered the classroom and bowed. She went to her seat and sighed deeply. The score is probably bothering her. I know she studied hard that's why she is scared to see the results of her hard work.

Our teacher started writing on the board, names- I am first? What does that mean?

"Congrats!" Areum smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up

Those who are written on the board received our papers for the exam. Ah, I am the highest that's why I am in first place? And Areum congratulated me. Should I be happy? Or should I not? There is a possibility that I will be given the task to represent the school if ever.

Mr. Ty said something and one by one students went to the front to take their papers. It was Areum's turn, she looks really bothered about it. She keep breathing deeply as she took her paper. She finally received her score. Her dark expression suddenly lit up as she looked at me with a smile on her face.

She ran to me and showed the paper.

"You should thank me"

She nodded and smiled "Thank you! I told you I studied the notes you gave me last night"

This is weird. I am more happy with her achievement than mine.