Chapter 2

There was a long silence. Then all of the princesses said that they're in.

"Wait, I have a question," Belle said. "Do the others who want to be a part of this have to be princesses?"

"No!" all of the princesses yelled.
In the end Aurora found twelve more people who were willing to fight for him. Their names were, Celestia, Mirabel, Lillia, Meredith, Natalia, Scarlett, Willow, Alice, Piper, Lira, Kaylee, and Paige.

Little Red Riding Hood decided to host a meeting to talk more about the rules. She said that there will be boundaries and you can't go passed them and if you do, you will die a slow and painful death.

You can not use magic. There will be weapons that you can choose from. The moment that the chains release you, you can run for the weapons and supplies.

The girls decided that the games should start in a month.

"Start training!" Meredith yelled.

So for a month, all of the girls trained extremely hard. Finally, it was time for the games. As all of them got dresses and ready the went through their strategy.

Soon, it was time for the games. The girls were chained to a post.
"Let the one and only Royal Games begin!"
--------------------------------
Comment and Vote!