Chapter 4

"Come on Red, we have to go," Leia complained.

"I know, I'm coming," Red snapped.

The princesses had decided to make an alliance with each other, and to gang up against non-princesses. As they began to make their way towards were the non-princesses were, they heard a scream.

The princesses started to run towards the scream, worried that it was one of the princesses that was left behind. When they got there, a horrible sight met their eyes. It was that girl, Kaylee. She had been stabbed numerous times. Blood was pouring out of her wounds, staining the grass dark red. Kaylee was writhing on the ground, in obvious pain.

Snow White, who is always so kind and helpful, ran to her. Kaylee was screaming. "Who stabbed you?!" Snow White exclaimed.

"It was Scarlett. She ran off when she heard you coming," Kaylee cried.

Snow White and the princesses exchanged a glance. She was telling them to come over and help. The princesses warily began walking over.

Belle got there first. "Snow White, I can't stand it, her being in so much pain! We have to do something."

As Belle said that, she took out a knife and slowly slid it into Kaylee's heart, therefor ending her life, and her pain.

"I'm sorry Kaylee" Belle whispered in her ear. "I promise that we will kill Scarlett."

Everyone was silent. "We should leave so someone can come and get her body," murmured Leia. They agreed and began to walk away.

Once they got back to the other princesses they told them what happened.

"So we need to make a plan to kill Scarlett," Snow White finished.
The princesses all agreed, so they began to make a plan. Once that was done it was time to put it into action.

It was a simple plan. Half of the princesses went one way, the other half went the opposite way. They began sneaking around looking for Scarlett, and finally they found her. The princesses began to attack her. Soon, Scarlett was dead, and they didn't know who killed her. That left three non-princesses and all of the princesses.
-----------------------------
Comment and Vote!