Chapter 5

The three non-princesses decided that they needed to kill at least some of the princesses. So, without planning anything they went and attacked.

Mirabel, Lillia, and Willow fought hard, and unfortunately for the princesses, they killed Tiana, Sofia, Little Red Riding Hood, Elsa, and Aurora before they retreated.

Chapter 6

The princesses weren't upset at all. It just meant less people for them to kill. As the night went on, the princesses went their separate ways, which was a mistake. It made life easier for the non-princesses because now they could go and attack without having to worry about the other princesses.

So Mirabel, Lillia, and Willow made their moves. First they killed Cinderella, and soon after that they killed Repunzel. Things were going down hill for the princesses, and fast.

Luckily for the princesses, Snow White was able to get them back by giving them a poisoned apple that could kill them. Unfortunately, only Lillia ate the apple.

Mirabel and Willow were still alive. They were furious. Lillia was the strongest and Snow White had killed her so they decided it was time for a little revenge. They killed three princesses, Snow White, Ariel, and Leia leaving only two princesses left

Jasmine and Belle decided to team up again, so it was two against two. The two teams met up in an open spot to fight. It was bloody. Mirabel killed Belle, and Jasmine, who was furious, stabbed Willow straight through the heart. Now it was just two people. They stared at each other for a moment, then rushed at each other. Jasmine and Mirabel fought, finally, after a long fight, a winner was declared.
----------------------------------------
Who do you think won?
I really hope that you have liked the book because the next chapter is the end! Comment and Vote!