ꨄElevenꨄ

⚠️⚠️

ꨄAaliyahꨄ

It's Halloweennnnnn. It's a party Don's friends are throwing but he doesn't wanna go. So, he asked if I'd come over and we watch movies. I agreed so that's what I'm getting ready for.

"so you really not goin wit us"

"nope, you'll live without me for one night"

"whatever, but look cute"

"i don't even have on nun forreal"

"it's still cute"

"i guess but ima bout to go over there"

"have funnnn"

"same to youuuu"

I put the address in and headed over there. When I got there he opened the door and we went to his room.

"it's nicer than on facetime" I joked

"well get comfortable"

"what movies we watchin"

"anything you want"

"halloween. because it's halloween"

So he turned it on, cut the lights off and got on the bed. He was leaning against the headboard and brought me up to him so my head was on his chest. He started rubbing my back which was fine.

"you hungry"

"naw i'm good"

So, we went back to the movie. He kept rubbing me but went down to my butt, I wasn't on that so I moved his hand back up. He kept it like that for a while but tried again.

"don ian on that tonight"

"just relax"

I just went back to watching the movie. Then he grabbed my chin and turned my head so we started kissing. We've never done anything other than kiss and I kinda planned to keep it that way. But, he started getting touchy, I pushed his hands away and kept kissing him. Then he got rough.

"don- that hurts"

He was choking me, not hard but hard enough to where it didn't feel good. And then he put his hand up my shirt and started rubbing my boob.

"don could you stop" I asked almost crying

"ssshhh"

I tried pushing his hands off me but he was too big. He leaned down to kiss me again, I wasn't kissing back but he squeezed my neck harder so I did. He took his hand out my shirt and started to take off my pants.

"don please-"

He got them off and I was gonna kick him but he caught my legs.

"chill out"

"no. let me go" he just smiled

He took off his pants and underwear.

"you know what to do"

"don. no."

"i wasn't asking you" and he grabbed me and forced me down.

I've never done this before. I've never done anything before, other than kiss somebody. I didn't want my first time to be this.

"open your mouth" I wasn't doing it so he slapped me and held my head at the same time.

"fuuuck"

He did it till he nutted, then picked me up and put me back on the bed. He took my underwear off and forced himself in me. I wanted to cry so bad.

"you feel so good" he said bending down and kissing my ear.

I was hurt and uncomfortable. When I say I've never done anything at all I mean anything, so this really hurt. I couldn't cry because I feel it would've gotten worse, so I just closed my eyes.

"look at me" I just did it

I hated this. I wanna go home. I shoulda went to the party. I'm ready for him to be done. He went on for a while then he was done, he got off me and went to the bathroom. He brought me back a plan b and some water, I said thank you and took it.

I grabbed my clothes and started putting them on.

"don't tell anyone. if you do ima hurt you and we're still seeing each other"

"ok" I got all my stuff on and left quickly.

I got home and got in the shower. I felt so dirty and couldn't do anything but scrub and cry. I broke down in the shower. Nobody was home so I couldn't be heard. Once I got out I out my clothes on and cried myself to sleep