ꨄFifty Fiveꨄ

ꨄTaeꨄ

Lil sexy has been in school for 2 months. And. I can not. I knew it was gonna be hard but shit, I miss my baby. It's really not much do because I don't have as many people to sell to out here as I did back home. I got a decent amount but still.

Right now she's in class and I don't know what to do. So, I went to get ready because I'm bored and need to get out this house.

 So, I went to get ready because I'm bored and need to get out this house

After I was done doing what I had to I left out. Don't really know what I was going to do but I was gon find sum. I went to get me something to eat from chick-fil-a, I sent a picture to Liyah.

lil sexy😩❤️

you aint no good

how?😭

got food w/o me

u in class

😒dont nb gaf

i got you afta

it's gon be closed

we'll figure it out

whateva

i love youuuuuu

i love you toooo

When I was done eating my food I threw it away and left out the parking lot. I drove around for a minute and ended up by a mall. I found a park and went in. I wasn't lookin for nothing forreal because ion need nun but you know.

I went into some stores Liyah shop at and got some stuff I thought she would like. So I had Victoria's Secret, Charlotte's Russe, Rue 21 and all kinds of bags on me. I went to some shoe stores to get us some matching shoes and shit.

Then I went into the apple store. She said her computer been tweakin and she was gon get it fixed when she could, but right now it is really not the time for her shit to act up. It's only been two months and I can see that she has homework everyday. So, it's really fuck it and ima just get her a new one. I got a macbook air or pro some shit like that. It's supposed to be better than the one she has so.

By the end of all this I was thirsty as hell so I went to the food court to get me a ICEE. When I got it I went to sit down so I can put the bags down for a minute. I was on my phone minding my business.

"hey" I looked up and this brownskin girl was smilin wide as hell

"look at the bags on the floor and tell me if you think you should be speakin to me." I said putting my head back in my phone

"rude. you ain't even that cute"

"my girl thinks otha wise" I said simply as she got up and walked away. I was there for a little bit longer before I left, I put the bags in the car and went home. I put the bags on her side of the bed so she saw them when she got home and the laid down. It was almost 6 by the time I got in the house and I left out around 3.