ꨄTenꨄ

This chapter gon be short asf ngl😭😭 like honestly it's pointless

ꨄAaliyahꨄ

Last night we went to get something to eat and chilled in his car. Today is the dance, so Maya is getting ready over here. She's in my shower right now and I'm in my parents room, they had to work but I told then I'd take pictures for them.

After I got out the shower I went back to my room to start getting ready. I was gonna go get my makeup done but decided not to.

"ok bitchhhhhh" she said walking in from the bathroom

"get dressed" I said giggling. When she was finished we took pictures. We went downstairs and the boys and Don were in the front

"hey y'all"

"hey" they all said back. I looked over at Tae and he was staring at me and licked his lips

𝑻𝒂𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅.

Don- "you look good" he said coming up to me and pulling me in by my waist

"thank you, you do too" and I smiled at him

Bj- "y'all cute." he said kind harshly but with a smile

A- "bj." and they laughed to themselves. I shook my head and we left.

———

The venue is very nice and they decorated it nice. We danced and ate what they had. Tae and I haven't spoken the whole night, which kinda bothered me but it's like I have a date so.

"you good" Don asked placing his hand on my lower back

"yea i'm fine" I smiled looking up and him and he kissed my cheek

"wanna go dance again"

"yea" and we went back to the floor. They started playing slow songs, we started dancing. I laid my head on his chest and was looking to the side.

I saw Tae and he was looking at us but turned his head. I really feel like we have this unspoken thing for each other. It makes me feel bad because I'm entertaining Don, but like him.

But then again it's like Tae doesn't wanna be with me so I leave it alone. Tae ended up looking back over to us and we were just looking at each other. He's not even doing anything and he makes me feel some kind of way.

I look at Don all the time and don't feel the way I feel about Tae. I like Don don't get me wrong but he's just...not Tae. But, I get over it because Tae doesn't want me. I turn my head to the other side and we went on about our night.