ꨄFifty Sixꨄ

ꨄKingꨄ

Right now we're at my house. Me, Aiden and Bj decided to talk to the girls together. Tyre said he'd be there but wasn't inviting Jade because they're not together and doesn't want to feel like he's rushing her. That's understandable but I think he should say sum because he wants to come with us.

M- "i'm missin class"

"girl log into yo class" she got up to get her computer and she logged in but turned it down.

K- "so why are we over here"

A- "niggas tryna move to miami wit tae and liyah"

M- "huh?"

Bj- "we was on the phone wit tae and his ass is lonely and liyah may not be makin friends down there so why not just move down there with them for the two years"

"likeeee we ain't doin nun down hea anyway but sellin and we can do that anywhere"

M- "move with bestie?! whennnnnn"

T- "she probably won't be there as much but yea"

Bj- "kyla?"

K- "i- uh"

Bj- "we don't have to go"

K- "can i think about it"

Bj- "yea"

M- "what about jade?" she asked looking at Tyre

T- "we're not together and ion want shit to feel rushed"

M- "you comin wit us?"

T- "i want to"

M- "so either way you gotta talk to her" he nodded in agreement

"so fasho it's me and maya and aiden"

A- "yup at the moment"

M- "does liyah know?"

"no. so don't tell ha"

ꨄBjꨄ

After we left King house we went back to mine. I got her some food before we got in.

"do you really wanna move" she asked as I was turning on my game and she sat on my bed and started eating her food.

"i mean it's only fa a minute so it would be nice to be somewhere new but like i said we don't have to move"

"where would we stay"

"get a crib wit each other"

"would tae and liyah move too or keep they place"

"that's up to them"

"my business? it like just took off bj"

"i know baby, but i would promote it out there as much as i do out here"

"ok" I turned around and looked at her

"forreal?"

"yea, we're moving back after she graduates so" she ended, shrugging her shoulders. I smiled at her and told her to come to the end of the bed, she crawled to the edge and I grabbed her neck *not hard* and kissed her. I felt her smile against the kiss causing me to pull back.

"you off?" I asked her

"yea" we both smiled and I got off the game

ꨄTyreꨄ

When I left King crib I went to the bowling alley because I knew she was working today. I've been happy for the past 3 months with her, honestly. Like of course I was happy before but Jade does something to me that no one else has.