💜The beginning💜

⨂A week ago⨂

The phone rang early in the morning .

"David, Sophie is flying back to Paris tonight; make sure the plane is ready by 7pm".

After a month of leisure at the classy hotel Victoria Falls, he was glad to have something to do. Even if meant flying his employer's spoilt wife. He disliked her to the point of avoiding being alone with her.

None of the sea wardress had come along in this trip, so it means that I will be truly alone with her on this flight. She is always so rude and loud. Hopefully, she will be asleep throughout the flight. He thought.

As he waited for Sophie at the hanger in the airport, David went over the weather carts once more to check the weather. He was not happy to see the clouds forming over Central Africa but he could fly over most them, he figured. He did not want to tell Sophie that they could not fly out today. He's experience with her for past 5 years had taught him to keep such thoughts with himself. If she was disturbed, she could make life very difficult for everyone she came contact with.

After a wait of about thirty minutes.. He saw the company cars pull up at the entrance of the  hangar. He got out of plane to escort her. When the car door opened, he noticed that Sophie was conservatively dressed today. She held out her hand and he noticed her nails were painted garish blue.

⨂like this⨂

He took her hand and escorted her and seated her

He took her hand and escorted her and seated her. No conversation was exchanged there.

The plane took off without any incident. David would have probably switched to auto-pilot mode, but the weather made him nervous.

 After about an hour when he didn't hear anything from Sophie, he assumed she had fallen asleep. As they approached the clouds near central Africa, he saw that the weather had graduated to a thunderstorm. 

He pulled the aircraft up, attempting to fly over the clouds, but failed to avoid them. As the clouds enveloped the aircraft, he kept it on incline hoping to break through the clouds in a few seconds..

That's when the lighting bolt struck the engine..

Hello my dear pantas!

Short remainder I've never wrote long stories before so, if this cringe please forgive me.

word count-405(including this).

💜See you guys again💜