💜Who are these people?...💜

⨂5 days ago⨂.

David had stumbled through the jungle for the last 24 hours. He was tired, hungry and sleepy, but didn't even try to go to sleep during the night, He was afraid that something might happen or attack him. 

⨂After a long walk for about 7-8hours⨂.

He saw a few a berries which were in two different colours one was yellow while the other was purple...

⨂something like this⨂.

and

⨂I love the purple berry cause I love purple⨂

I love the purple berry cause I love purple.

He knew that the yellow ones were safe to eat but he wasn't really sure about the purple ones so he decided to eat only the yellow...

but sooner after finishing the it he looked at the other one for a moment and stared at it deeply and thought for a while. Then he ate the purple berries reluctantly but he only ate the purple berries just because he wanted to conserve the food packets in the emergency kit but soon he finished eating he realised that it was not a good idea...

He fell violently ill and ended up spewing all the berries he ate...After that incident, he was not able to eat anything not even the medicines in the emergency kit. 

At daybreak, he stopped under a tree. He spread the parachute canopy on the ground and collapsed on it into a deep sleep with the pain and fear...

⨂The next morning⨂

He felt that someone was poking him. Suddenly his eyes shot open and he sat up. The first thing he saw was a small dark child. and then he saw a few more children behind the first one.

He tried to stand up, but fell. He heard the children laughing when he looked up he realised that his hands and feet were tied. That's when he also realised they were not children but were tall dark  brown skinned fully grown men.

He soon remembered reading about a tribe of pygmies that lived deep in the Central African rainforest when he was studying high school. They were so secluded that they had never seen a  normal human before.

David tried, but could not remember anything else from that article. Dang it! should have listened to the class more carefully. He scolded himself.

One of men was holding a thick stick, he slid it between his legs and arms and four men started carrying him through the jungle like a captured animal. He was not able to see anything because of the pain the stick was giving him.

By the time, they reached their village, he opened his eyes and saw that he was in hut like structure. David's writs and ankles were rubbed against the stick, his arms were ready to pop out of their sockets and he was bleeding.

They dumped him on the ground and untied his wrists and feet. David could not even raise his head to see where they went. He was in such a pain that he passed out into a painful sleep...

Hello my pantas!!!

I hope you liked this part(this maybe my favourite part out of...umm...I don't know.)

I'll see you guys again in another part o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

Word count-557(including this).