Neighbors

status: neighbors with Rodrick

"go give this to the heffleys" your mom say as she hand over you a box full of doughnuts(remind me of Gordon Ramsay💀). "agh why me. you could just give it yourself. I'm not even that close with the heffleys" you complain as you take the box. "Because y/n its good for your social skill. Besides, the heffleys aren't gonna bite you now go" she say as she lead you to the door.

you knock on the door and no answers. "Oh man what am I gonna do" you murmured as you looks at the doughnuts. You knocked again but its louder than the last time. You try to knock for the third time but it was interrupted by a brunette haired boy. Rodrick Heffley. "Oh um.. my mom wanted you to have these" you hand over and the boy look at you confused. "me?" "yeah.. I mean your mom" he chuckle as he look at the box. Damn you never been this close with him before. You started to notice his features. the little freckle next to his brow, his little fangs. He's fine fine. You didn't realize you're staring at him, daydreaming and fantasizing scenarios until you were snapped back to reality by him voice. "thanks.." "yeah" yeah was all you could say. You lost words over how perfect he is. "Is there anything you wanna say..?" "Oh sorry.. um. I- um just gonna go back to my house now" you nervously fidget your fingers.

"You can stay a bit if you want"

"pardon?"

"I'm can't finish these all by myself"

"Oh aren't you gonna share with your family?" you chuckle as the awkwardness started to fade away.

"pfft.. those nerds they are at the waterslide shit or something"

"Guess they forgot you" you said sarcastically. His laugh make you wanna scream and throw a tantrum over how cute he is.

"You.. come inside" he say as he pointed you playfully with his pointer finger, brows furrowed. I doubt he know my name.

"y/n right?" he say as he lead you to his room.

"oh you know my name"

"it's a pretty name" you try your best not to blush at his little compliment.

"I wish I could say the same to you" you fake pouted.

"heyy c'mon my name is hot"

"I love your confidence" you joked. Maybe your mom was right. This is helping your social skill.

"Woah your room is cool" you admired as you look around at the posters.

"Have I told you that I'm in a band?"

"no but I know that because I stalked you on the social media"

"stalker" he fake gasped.

"no I didn't know until now."
(y/n)

"well I'm the drummer and the backbone of loded Diper"

"I knew the name was gonna be something like that"(y/n)

"Its a whole lot of doughnuts. Your mom must be rich" He say as he open the box and take a big bite. You did the same and you both comfortably share the silence. After eating half of it you both talk about your interest and other random things.

"Greg is a total ass and don't get me started on manny" He say as he take another bite leaving a few pieces next to his lips. You wipe them off with your sleeve. Its something you would never do but for this cute dork, you forgot you are a clean freak. "Eating like a baby" you chuckled and he was blushing. He try to cough it off but he can't get that small moment out of his mind. "You gotta see my band. We play so loud we actually make people ear drum bleed" "mm bleedy ears aesthetic".

"Rodrick-" his younger brother walked in and looked at you confused as heck "What did I tell you about barging into my room" Rodrick yell as he stand up.
"I- what's y/n doing here?"

"oh hey Greg"(y/n)

"y/n I didn't know you are friend with that birdbrain" Greg say as he chuckle.

"shut up tool. get out and stop acting she's your friend"

"Why are you even here? aren't you guys suppose to be at that waterpark shit?"(Rodrick)

"Manny fell on the ground and hurt his head so we're back" Greg said and left the room.

"Oh fuck only one doughnut left for your mom" you say as you grab the box with the last doughnut.

"I gotta go now I'll give this to ms.Heffley"(y/n)

"I'll come with you" Rodrick says.

"to where? to my house?" you smirked.

"well well you're not feeling so shy and awkward now" Rodrick say as he open the door.

"ms.Heffley um for you. It was full but Rodrick and I ate some so." you hand over with a warm smile. "Oh thank you dear. Please say thank you to your mother as well" she smiled back. "I will. I'm gonna go now. Bye Ms.Heffley, Byee Rodrick" "bye" he smile and hold the front door for you. "Hey come over sometimes"(Rodrick) " I will"you answered as you smile widely.

°•~rodrick pov~•°

"Rodrick she's so cute. she's a cutie" My mom gushed about y/n. "mom.."I groaned. "ok ok I'll stop" she giggled. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I feel like my heart gonna bust out. I feel nauseous like I'm gonna take a test. All I can think about it y/n. Her smile. Her sense of humor. Her outfit. Thoughts flooding my mind as if I'm going crazy. Maybe I like her. But how does she feel about me?
______

(A/N: I haven't been active for like a month💀 but thank you for 1.72k reads!!it's all because of the emo daddy rodrick simps so shout out to those horny people)