Chapter 9

Christina's POV

It was none other than Jc Caylen.
"Sorry about taking your bags"
"It's ok" I replied
He was the sweetest person I had ever met. We both said goodbye and headed our own ways. I was standing outside waiting for a cab when I saw posters around advertising about Teen Hoot. There were pictures of guest stars, and guess who was on it... Jc Caylen. I got into the cab and that is when the torturing journey begins.

Connor's POV
Christina still hadn't showed up. I told Skyler to start packing for Playlist to keep,her busy and distract her. While I was waiting I started watching American Horror Story. I was halfway through the episode when the doorbell rang. Finally she was here, but when I opened the door it wasn't just her standing there Jc was standing there as well

Skyler's POV
Connor told me to start packing for playlist which wasn't for another week. I feel like he's hiding something from me, but what could it be?

Christina's POV

When I was walking to the door I heard someone walking behind me so I turned around and it Jc... AGAIN!!!
"We just keep seeing each other everywhere" he said.
"Yeah" I replied awkwardly.
I knocked on the door a few seconds later Connor opened the door, also looking very surprised that Jc was there. I think he thought Jc and I were going out because he had his arm wrapped around my waist.(#FangirlMoment)

Hey guys!!!! I missed you so much. It's literally 11pm right now. I started looking back at the story when I noticed all these supportive comments. it made me so happy so I wrote a new chapter.

QOTD: on a scale from 1-10 how much do you like/rate this story?
2AOTD: do you want me to start writing again?

IG - @easha_14

Fanpage - @thevampirediariies09 I post TVD, PLL, Teen Wolf, and Criminal Minds Edits. Trying to reach 100.