Chapter 11

Skylar's POV
I was making my way down the stairs, I was nervous and excited I was meeting my about the you tuber Jc Caylen.
His videos inspire me so much and he's just a great loving person, but I also hear another voice it's my cousin Christina, I've hated her for as long as I can remember she's the reason why I have self esteem and anxiety.

She's the worst bully I've had, she tortures me and torments me. I never told Connor but one time she ended up twisting my arm and I just told my family I fell which was pretty believable considering I am very clumsy, but it hurts feeling like I don't matter. I just hope this all goes well.

Jc's POV

she's so beautiful, I honestly think I might have feelings for Skylar I love her style. She walked towards me shyly I started off,

"Hey, I'm Jc and you must be Skylar it's really great to meet you."

"Hi yeah i love your videos I can't believe I'm finally meeting you."

And then Christina her cousin
interrupted,

"Umm enough about Skylar like who even likes her she's just a whore asking for attention which obviously no one wants to give because she's so ugly..."

Christina's POV (3 POV in one chapter!)

I'm so done with her I can't stand her. She always wants to be the centre of attention and she always gets it. Its obvious by the way Jc is looking at her that he likes her. But why she's not even pretty and I'm so much better.

Back to Skylar's POV

Those words stung like having a knife stabbed in my back. Tears started to form in my eyes. I tried to hold them in but it was too hard. I couldn't handle this so I ran to my room. I could hear to pairs of feet following behind me so I assumed it was Connor and Jc but I just ran into my room and locked the door behind me...

AUTHORS NOTE!!
Hope you guys liked this chapter I literally still have no ideas for this book but recently so many of you guys have added my book and over 5k views!!! I'm so thankful for that I never thought that would happen I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH❤️❤️ so for everyone who supports me and my book I dedicate this chapter to you I wrote this because of you guys:)💘