Chapter 6

Connor's POV

While Cameron and I were waiting for Nash to come he started asking me questions but one really caught my attention

"Where do you think Skyler is right now"? i replied with "I don't know what you're talking about" because I don't want him to torture her anymore.

After a couple more minutes another guy came out and it was Nash. We all sat down and started talking about random stuff.

I quickly made my move by punching both of them in the place where it ain't to happy and ran into the hallway. I could hear quiet muffled screams,i followed the noise and stopped at a large metal door.

As i was opening it i saw a figure in the distance and instantly knew it was Skyler. I ran over to her and quickly carried her into my car and drove her to the hospital.

I don't know what they did to her but it was pretty bad considering she is losing a lot of blood. I can't stand this anymore seeing Skyler get hurt.

While the nurses were settling Skyler in I decided to call our cousin Christina and asked her to come her ASAP and give Skyler a new look.

She instantly agreed and started packing. She would be arriving here tomorrow morning just in time before school starts.

Christina POV ( short new POV )

After Conner called me i starting packing and booking plane tickets for tomorrow morning. Connor wanted me to give Skyler a new looki because of her bullying situation.

What he doesn't know is that I'm on the other team, infact I'm actually the leader of all of the bullies. Skyler better watch her back

..... CLIFFHANGER. I know this is another short chapter but I'm really busy with my school on strike and all that so i haven't Been able to write. I also haven't gotten much sleep so i apologize in advance if i do take a long Time to update anyways thank you for reading. please follow me, vote, and add this story to your library.

QOTD. Have you read/watched TFIOS If so what did you think about it?