Chapter 2

Connor's POV

When Skyler came downstairs for breakfast I could tell something was bothering her, like she was afraid. I was about to ask her what was wrong when she sprinted to the door and ran out. I would have to ask her about that later, right now I have to get to college. As I started driving I saw a red light up ahead and came to a full stop. I was looking to the right side of the road they're were 6 guys beating up another girl. I parked in reverse lucky no one was behind me and stopped on the side of the road. As I was getting out I assumed the guys were just trying to steal money or something but when I saw who they were beating up my face was priceless. It was.... SKYLER!

I ran up to all the guys and starting beating the shit out of them. I quickly turned to Skyler dropped her into the passenger seat and drove her to the hospital.

Skyler's POV

A car came up behind me and came to a stop I turned around and it was none other than the 6 bullies. As they were all coming up to me I could see a car in the distance I was really hoping it wasn't Connor. My thoughts were soon interrupted by Taylor coming up to me first and punching me on the right side of my face I felt a burning and stinging sensation, next Carter came up to me and punched my left rib it wasn't as hard but it still hurt one by one the beating continued, then out of nowhere someone punched Cameron in the face before he could punch me again. I soon recognized the guy to be Connor, one by one he knocked them all out my vision started to get blurry the last thing i remember before passing out was Connor carrying me to his car.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I awoke to the sounds of a machine beeping while my eyes were adjusting to the light i wondered where I was, finally i open my eyes and realized i was in the hospital. I wonder what happened to me. I slowly looked to my right and saw Connor asleep on one of the hospital chairs. I slowly got up and walked over to him. After a couple of minutes trying to wake up Connor I decided to have a little fun. So i walked over to Connor and screamed super loud in his ear,

CONNER WAKE UP! IM BEING MURDERED!!!! the word "murdered" seemed to have really gotten his attention because he woke quickly and started asking where the "murderer" was. I started laughing really hard, that was something i haven't done in a long time. After that we waited for the nurse to let us know when I could leave as soon as she told us we rushed into the car and started driving home. On the drive home i asked Connor to describe exactly what had happened all he had to do was mention "the 6 bullies" and i instantly remembered everything but he told me again

anyway when we got home i looked in the driveway and saw my parent still weren't here but that's a good thing i couldn't just explain this black eye was an "accident" or that it was "nothing" and "I'm fine whatever". Connor unlocked the door and let me in I was walking towards the staircase when Connor told me to come back and explain everything that has been going on with me, so i told him everything. Once i had finished telling him everything I could tell he was angry at the guys and at me for not telling him sooner but mostly at the guys but I could also see a look of sympathy in his eyes.

So how was chapter 2? please follow me, vote, and add this story to your library. Sorry this was a really short chapter again but ill write the next one longer.

QOTD What's your favorite genre of music(Rap&Hip Hop)