Ep: 6 Lisrene

Lisa's P.O.V

Irene is currently driving me home. I was about to refuse her offer, but she already dragged me into her car.

I left a text to Rosè that I am going home since Irene offered to drop me off.

Rosè just left me of read. Weird.....

Minutes later We arrived at my house since its like 10 minutes away from the restaurant. I smiled at Irene and unbuckled my seatbelt, but it wouldn't let me. After many tries it wouldn't.

Then suddenly Irene moves closer to my face and smirks.I blushed I think she's going to kiss me.I moved back slowly and got myself ready.

She moves and I unconsciously close my eyes for some reason...

Then I heard a click and a chuckle from Irene. I looked down and my seatbelt is unbuckled. it took me 3 minutes to get what just happen. MY GHAD IS THIS HOW IS FEELS TO BE PUT UPON A LOVE SPELL.

I blushed. She smirks and says "You thought I was gonna kiss you huh?"

I just furrowed my brows and pouted. she then says "CUTE" Which i heard and it made me blush again.

"Your blushing" She said. "S-s-stop making me b-blush" I said covering my face.

She laughs and says "well this is it." I nodded and opened the car door, but then I stopped.

"Do you want to come in for a sec and take a rest" I asked. She smiled happily and said "I was hoping for you to say that"

I just smiled and closed the car door as she also got out and locked her car.

We Went inside and I asked if she wanted something to drink since she just ate like 10 minutes ago.

She said Coffee so I went to the kitchen to make coffee. As I was preparing her coffee I felt a pair of hand hugging me.

I paused and blushed.

"You heart is beating so fast you know"

I blushed more as she said that to me.

"s-s-stop making me blush or else I won't make you coffee". She just hummed as she tightened the hug.

I looked back at her but I couldn't really see her face. But I know deep down inside she wants to talk about something.

"Care to share whats on your mind?" I asked as I brewed the coffee. 

She stayed silent for a while and said "Is it wrong to fall in love after you broke just 3 day's ago?".

"Falling in love is one of the most beautiful things to ever experience. Love is something that happens unexpectedly, So you can't blame your self for loving someone after just breaking up with that person, But In other peoples perspective they think that your the jerk in the relationship because you already replaced that person, but they don't know how you feel in the inside. They don't know how hard you've been trying to forget that person.They do not know how hard it is to move on. So I don't think its wrong to fall in love again, Unless you are ready to have a broken heart again because love has its downfalls and one of them involves breaking someones heart thats all I can say" 

As I finished the sentence she hugged me much tighter and said "Thank you"

I smiled and got a cup from the cup board right in front of me.  I poured her coffee and turned "Heres your coffee" I said holding the cup.

She looked up still hugging me. She looked into my eye's then to my lips.

"I never knew that someone like you would exist" She said more like a whisper but I still heard it.

It made me blush and my heart started to beat fast again. "D-d-didn't I tell you to stop making me blush jeez" I said covering half of my face with my free hand.

She smiled and said "Arraso arraso". She then look into my eye's again making me look at her too.

She smiled wider and then looked to my lips.

She released one of her hand and held my free hand. She tightened her grip around my waist. Preventing me from escaping from this position. 

"ummm Irene don't you want your coffee?" I said trying to avoid eye contact because she is hypnotizing me. 

"No I want you" As she said that I looked at her shock but suddenly she kissed me.

I was trying to escape but she tightened her grip on me. So I just gave up. We were running out of breath so we stopped.

She put her for-head on my for-head as she catches her breath. 

She smiled and said "I like you"

I blushed and looked to the side. She freed her hands from gripping my free hand and used her hands to make my head turn towards her "I said I like you"

I blushed more and my heart started to beat fast again. "I-I-" I was about to say something when the front door slammed open revealing Rosè,Jennie,Mina,Tzuyu, wendy and Jisoo.

"YAH!! GET AWAY FROM HER!!" They all shouted as they see me and Irene's position.

Irene smirked and hugged me more. 

"SHIROO~" Irene said teasingly. and the four girls came running to us as Jisoo just closed the door and started filming again. 

HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE YOU GO GAYS!!