Ep: 33

Rosè's P.O.V

The girls are all asleep here in my house and its already been a day since Lisa has been missing. Lisa's mother shouted at me for not looking out for Lisa. I really did deser

"What did you find now"

"It looks someone is also finding Lisa but I think she is a ally ma'am"

"Who?"

"Her names somi. She is a famous singer in the U.S but she moved here to take care of Lisa's father and look for Lisa since her uncle told her to..... and it looks like they are cousins"

I nodded. "Look for her"

"Sorry ma'am but it looks like she's been missing for 4 days  and its only been a day since Miss lisa also went missing. There is a possibility that the gang also targeted her cousin but I don't know her connection since she only went here to look for lisa upon her uncles request but the most possible reason is because Miss somi was trying to get to lisa before the gang gets her"

I nodded and said "True. Good job keep up the good work"

"Oh also we have found a new lead to Miss lisa"

" a lead??" I asked

"Yes and its about the master mind and other connections. and its even something big"

"What??"

"The master mind is known as unkown in the gang and he has created a group to kidnapped Lisa in exchange of"

"Money??" I guess

My butler said no so I guess again

"Fame?"

No wrong answer

"Then what is it" I said annoyed

"They want us" Jennie said startling me. Where the hell did she come from???

"YAh! Don't creep on us like that you startled me."

"Sorry" Said Jennie but then her demeanor change and so as mine as I remembered we're still competing on who will find Lisa first. Jisoo called our little game childish and that we should be a team instead of enemies for lisa's sake but we didn't listen.

"What do you mean by what you said?"  Us??" I said coldly looking away from her

"Why should I tell you find out yourself your guys are so slow" Jennie said walking away

"YAH!!! UNNIE!!" I said angrily I was about to grab her hair but then someone came from behind me.

"Its early in the morning can you guys stop quarreling you guys should be a team instead for the sake of Lisa you guys are srsly like a bunch of Kids"

I rolled my eyes and asked my butler again "What were gonna say??"

He coughed and then said "As I was saying yes you all involved in this somehow."

"WHAT!!???"

"it looks liked the man known as unkown has gathered people connects to the girls, but right now we only know Mr choi who is connected to Miss irene"

"Find out who the others are" I said and walked away this is giving me stress.

but I know it won't be long until we finally find Lisa.

Lisa where ever you are remember that were looking for you just please hang on and stay safe we're coming.

I'm coming

-------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter. Its almost ending guys

OMG This is just my first book please excuse my busyness and my writing. I will do better in my next story with better spelling and grammar and a much more funny and upbrining story you guys won't expect

By the way what ship would you guys want to see next for my next story pls comment!!