𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚

» 𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚 - 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱, 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴. «

────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ──────

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

(Y/n) quickly grew fond of the boy after that fated day. The two started hanging out every week and they eventually got to know each other better.

It became a routine for Suna to come over to abandoned storage room after classes when he doesn't have training to hangout and watch the girl dance all day. 

Some days, they just sit in peace and talk about their day, or just do some random things.  

The abandoned storage room was no longer just her secret place, it was now their secret place.

Today was just another one of their usual days, just hanging out, enjoying each other's company and not giving a care about anything else.

Classes just finished and the two hurriedly made their way to their secret place, making sure that no one sees them.

When they got inside, they quickly set their things down and the girl immediately plays music from her phone, while the boy sits in front to watch her. 

"Hip-hop again?" Suna asked with an amused tone.

"Yeah, I've been dancing too much ballet. I need hip-hop in my life too." She giggled.

"You're great at both anyway." He complimented her, making her blush a little.

"T-Thanks." (Y/n) said, still getting used to Suna's compliments. 

She then started to dance around while the boy watched her with a smile, he found these moments with her entertaining. 

To Suna, watching the girl dance in happiness calms him. The joy she feels when she's dancing is so contagious that the boy also finds himself very happy for no reason. 

In a way, hanging out with (Y/n) was a stress reliever for him after a long day at school.

In their secret place, he was comfortable... Very comfortable to the point that he doesn't mind showing his true self around her. 

He finally understood why the girl was so carefree when he first saw her. No one was around to bother them or to judge them, it was just them at peace. 

The girl was still carefree even with Suna's company, and so was he. 

They have so much trust for each other that they don't care about anything, anything at all. 

Both of them weren't expecting it to be like this, they expected tension and discomfort, but they were wrong. 

The girl then stopped dancing to take a break. As much as she loves to dance even more, her body was getting tired, she needed to rest.

Panting, she sat down beside the boy while he was busy scrolling through his phone.

"So, how did your day go?" She asked, catching his attention.

"Well, you know how it is. The twins still give me a headache and the rest of the day went on as usual." He said.

"What did the Miyas do this time?" She asked with a giggle, getting curious about his day.