𝙉𝙮𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚

» 𝙉𝙮𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. «

────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ──────

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...

In a dark bedroom with only blue LED lights on, Suna was lying down face flat on his bed, trying to find some sleep. He's feeling very restless, he wanted to do something else. 

'I find it hard to sleep tonight, I wanna go out... Tomorrow's a weekend anyway.' He thought.

He shifted his position on his bed and reached out to get his phone, browsing through his contacts to see who he can hangout with at this time of the night.

Only one person came into his mind: (Y/n).

He didn't know why, it just did. With no hesitation, he dialed her number, hoping for her to pick up. Luckily for him, she did. 

Over at (Y/n)'s, she was wide awake just browsing through her phone when she suddenly got a call from Suna. 

'Why would he be calling me at this time of the night?' She wondered.

She immediately answered his call.

"Hey." She said in a low voice, being careful not to wake her parents up who were sleeping in the room beside hers.

"Hi (L/n), sorry for calling you at this time. Were you sleeping?" Suna asked.

"No, I wasn't. I can't sleep at all, you too?" She asked back.

"Yeah... Wanna go out for a midnight stroll?" He asked, which took the girl by surprise.

She looked at the clock on her bedside table, the time was 11:20 PM. Less than an hour 'til midnight.

She never sneaked around at night for she feared that her parents might catch her in the act. Her parents absolutely hated it when she does something they don't like. 

They surely wouldn't be glad if they don't find her in her room at night, but they never really check on her during that time. Maybe it was worth to take the risk?

Plus, she had ballet practice in the morning. She might end up getting sleepy in the middle of it, but she really wanted to take Suna up on his offer. 

"Sure." She said, smiling. She hated going against her parents but this time, she actually feels excited. Maybe it's because of the thrill? Or maybe it's because she's with Suna? 

"Great, I'll be at your house in 10." He said.

"Okay, see you." She said, then the call ended. 

She immediately got out of bed to fix up and get dressed. She picked a hoodie, some shorts and a pair of sneakers, and then she was good to go. 

After that, she silently tiptoed her way to the door so she can wait for Suna outside, being careful not to make any sounds to disrupt her parents' sleep.

By the time she got outside her house, Suna was already at the front porch, waiting for her. He was also dressed in a hoodie paired with ripped jeans and a pair of sneakers, and he's also holding two skateboards.