𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮

» 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭. «

────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ──────

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮...

It was just an ordinary weekend for the two teens, except the skies were dark in the afternoon, showing signs that it's going to rain later.

After the ballet  show, there was a little tension between the two. They would easily get flustered when one compliments another, or when they have a little skin contact. 

The smallest things are amplified, and the two can't help but wonder if these little things mean something. 

As usual, they are in their secret place - just dancing hip-hop while music is echoing throughout the thin walls of the abandoned storage room.

Suna had lost count of the number of songs they have danced to, they just dance for fun and it became his hobby. He wasn't a bad dancer, and he didn't mind if others saw him dance. 

Every time he hangs out with (Y/n) during lunch time at school, they find time to dance together at the rooftop, not minding the twins' presence. The twins would even record and dance along with them even when they suck at it.

"You're getting better at this, Suna." (Y/n) said as she watched him do a run-through of the choreography they are currently trying to learn.

They were dancing to Blinding Lights by The Weeknd. Suna chose the music this time, they took turns in choosing a song to dance to.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"You ready for a full run of the dance?" She asked.

"Yeah... Let's do it." 

"Alright, I'm gonna start up the music." She said, setting the music to the beginning of the song.

Right on cue, the two started dancing together in sync. They had good chemistry, and it shows. 

Inside (Y/n)'s mind, she didn't want this to end. Ever since she taught him how to dance, their hangouts became more fun because he would always dance with her when she's in the mood to dance hip-hop.

Their dancing went on for hours, both have already mastered the choreography, until the music was accompanied by sounds of the rain coming from outside.

"Oh... It's raining." She said, looking out the window to see how fast the rain was pouring down. A cold breeze suddenly went inside the room.

"Are you cold?" He noticed that she's shivering a bit.

"A bit..." She warmed her hands.