C.29 Taken Reasoning

....

Elimin: Really? Terrible response, to be honest. Though, I'm impressed you manage to screw up so badly.

The two looked at a screen displaying the students of UA leaving as the school closed down. It frustrated Fata that his quirk, luck, didn't help him at all. He was trying to stay calm while still having faith in his quirk to fix this mess.

Fate: Don't worry, Elimin... We'll just have to watch what the students will do from now on. 

He said, gritting his teeth.

The screen zoomed in on the house of a particular student, Tenya Iida.

Iida had just walked into the front gate of his house after leaving UA. He remembers the time he tried to get revenge for his brother. Back then he was saved by people who are no longer on his side or are... gone now.

He still felt immense guilt for what happened to his classmates.

Maybe they wouldn't have switched if I was a better class rep, He thought while clenching his fist.

The front door opened, revealing his mom and his disabled older brother that was in a wheelchair. The sight makes him remember the accident at Hosu again, but he quickly shrugs it off.

"I'm sorry for wasting my chance UA, Mom," he said while she hugged her.

"Don't worry Tenya, you should know it wasn't your fault". 

Tensei moved his wheelchair closer to the two wanting to greet his younger brother. The two looked at each other shortly before Tensei spoke.

"Welcome back home, Tenya," he said while smiling earning a smile back from Tenya.

He turned his wheelchair around and started to head back inside the house. Their mother was trying to help bring him up the bump that led to the door.

His father came from behind and was bringing Tenya's luggage.

"Dad you don't have to carry it all by yourself, allow me to"

"It's fine, this is good training for me anyway, I'm getting rustier by the day" he objected, politely refusing his son's offer.

Iida allowed his father to carry the luggage. He pulled the one suitcase he was bringing with him inside the Iida household.

The family shortly had their dinner, mostly discussing the things that happened during the day. A topic of focus however was, of course, the closing of UA.

Iida stared blankly at his beef stew, still contemplating his actions at UA. His family began to notice and were more and more worried for him.

"What's wrong Tenya, you seem to be enjoying the sight of that Beef stew quite a lot" his father commented.

The boy with the glasses paused his daydreaming and straightened himself. 

"I'm sorry! I was just tired after all that happened today" He quickly apologized, even though he didn't anything wrong.

"Don't worry about it, we might be able to get you to Shiketsu," His mother told him, trying to reassure him again.

'I think their regulations would match with Tenya's personality' His brother joked.

"How about you finish your food first, your mom went through all the trouble of making your favorite".

Tenya apologized again for his behavior like he always does for everything, somewhat startling his family with his extreme discipline.