II

Harry checked the time before he walks in the front door; he was also trying to catch his breath from running. It was 7:15 and his step father's car was already in their garage but he is sure that his mum was home so he got nothing to be scared about.

The minute he walks in; his step father was already storming his way grabbing him by the arms with a furious look and Harry knew somewhere deep down, he knew that he should have not sneak out.

"Where the fuck were you?" He yelled, his grip was tight, too tight even that Harry can't escape and run to his room.

"I-uh, um." He didn't know what to say, all he know is that his step father will never act like this when his mum is around and she is nowhere to be found. "Where's my mum?"

With that Harry received a harsh slap on his left cheek. "Answer my fucking question,"

He heard a phone ringing in the distance and he's praying that it's his step dad's phone so he will leave Harry alone. It doesn't matter though when he heard his step sister answered and his step dad still has a tight grip on both of his arms. "I was just taking a walk,"

"Just taking a walk?" He barked. "How many times do I have to tell you to tell me if you're going out?"

Harry was about to apologize but his step sister came behind her father. "Dad, Anne's on the phone."

And Thank God, his mum called otherwise he could have died right there. He watched the man let him go and grab the phone from his daughter's hand.

"Hey honey, yes he's home, he's fine don't worry." He heard him said on the phone. He turns to look at his step sister, Eleanor and asked. "Where's mum?"

Eleanor shrugged. "She said it was an emergency at the hospital."

Harry sighs because he was upset his mother was still working, he thought that when she married Tim she could stop working and just be around the house all the time. But she chose to keep working, and now Harry will get stuck with Eleanor and his abusive father.

He knew how much Tim made his mum happy and he didn't want to ruined it by saying how often the man have hurt Harry. And Harry knew that every time he came home late Tim would be utterly upset because his mum would be calling Tim until Harry is safely home.

His mum was over protective to him, ever since his parents' divorce and all she got left was her son she became extremely over protective and yes it bothers Harry, but then he understands why his mum acted like this.

Once Tim hung up, he turned back to look at Harry in disgust. "Go to your room," was all he said before Harry ran upstairs to his room.

He closed the door and lay down on the bed, taking out his phone to see a text from Louis. He smiled and went to open it.

"are you home, love? Miss you already x"

Harry smiled and replied. "yess, miss you too): sorry about earlier. Where do you want to meet up tomorrow?"

It wasn't a minute later Harry got a reply from his boyfriend. "lunch???"

"sure," Harry locked his phone and put it on his bedside. He felt bad that he had to ditch Louis like that but then he was also scared of his step father. He was glad that Louis wanted to have lunch instead of dinner, he sure as hell didn't want to get home past seven ever again.

--

"Honey, where are you going?" His mum asked as she saw Harry putting on his boots. She was on her apron, holding a spatula.

Harry looked up to her and smile. "I'm going out with a friend,"

Eleanor who was sitting on a couch, snorted, she knows damn well that Harry has no friends...no one in school talks to him and he was scared to talk to anyone outside his family and Louis.

His mum though, was smiling so big knowing he was going out to socialize. "Alright then baby, have fun." His mum kissed the top of his head before returning to the kitchen, once she was gone Eleanor put down the magazine she was reading and looked at her step brother.

"Since when did you start talking to people?" She asked and Harry didn't want to tell her that this friend was actually his boyfriend whom he met via internet. But he can't ignore Eleanor, no. she would get so mad if he did.

"He's in therapy with me," He lied but speaking of which; he has to visit his therapist tomorrow, he didn't want to though, he was scared to talk to her as well.

"So this 'friend' is also a freak then?" Eleanor laughed standing up from the couch. "I should've known what kind of normal people wanted to hang out with you?" She emphasis the word 'normal' and 'you' which made Harry shivers.

This time he did ignored her and left the house without another word. He was finally going to have a proper meeting with Louis, one that isn't rushed or full of people which made him nervous. They were going to have lunch at the hotel Louis was staying; Louis said it will make Harry comfortable. And Harry totally agrees.

He had to took the bus because his step father thought it was fair to get Eleanor a car but not him, he didn't complained though, told his mother he was fine but he wasn't. He never really is fine. The only time he is fine is when he's talking to Louis or just be with him. And that's why he was going to see him today; cause Louis made him fine. Just fine.