III

The minute Harry arrived at Louis' hotel room, he knocked softly on the door waiting for Louis to open up.

But he didn't.

Harry thought he was probably asleep or in the bathroom, so he decided to ring him. Louis answered immediately. "Hey babe," Harry smiled at those two words. Louis can make him happy in so many little ways.

"Hi, I- um, outside your door."

"Oh shit, sorry!" He heard Louis shuffling off of the bed and smiled to himself. "I thought I heard a knock but i wasn't sure."

He had no time to say anything else when the door flung open, revealing a smiling Louis, still on his phone. "Hey babe," Louis repeated, putting his phone in his pocket and Harry did the same. Louis wastes no time to pulled Harry in for a hug.

Harry hugged him back, feeling himself getting pulled in into the hotel room and he heard the front door closed. He figure Louis probably kicked the door closed since he still had both of his arms around Harry.

When they finally pulled away Harry notice the huge smile on Louis' face. "God, I'm so happy to be near you," Louis admitted, pulling Harry in another hug making Harry giggled and hugged him back.

"So, what do you want to have for lunch?" Louis asked, pulling away again and took Harry's hand to sit on the sofa. "Do you want to go out or order?"

"Order, please." Harry told him. Because, no, he wasn't going to get out when he can spend the whole afternoon with Louis.

Louis nodded and took his phone out of his pocket. "I'm in the mood for chinese, do you want chinese?"

"Of course," Harry grinned and watch as Louis called the chinese restaurant.

--

He doesn't really know why but he's so comfortable around Louis. He wasn't scared to laugh out loud or to actually talk louder than he usually does. He was even comfortable to eat while cuddling with Louis and laughs with him over the stupidest thing they see on the telly.

Honestly, he never really was this happy.

"Look at the time!" Harry gasped when he saw the time on his phone. "I should go, Mum will get worried and-"

Louis groaned, cutting him off. "Why can't you stay the night?"

Harry smiled because Louis is so precious and he was so in love with him. "I'll ask my mom if i can, yeah?"

Louis nodded, grinning as they both walk towards the front door. "Do you need a ride home?"

Harry quickly shook his head. He didn't want his step father nor Eleanor to see Louis. At least not yet. "No, I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Can't wait," Louis pulled him in for another hug. "Same time, tomorrow, okay?"

Harry nodded, still hugging Louis. He honestly didn't want to let go. But, Louis finally pulled away, breaking the hug. "Can I have a kiss?"

The question made Harry blushed and leaned in to kiss him on his right cheek. Harry wasn't ready for a first kiss. He wants his first kiss to be special and not in front of Louis' hotel room door.

--

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AS FUCK BUT FUTURE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND HOLY ITS BEEN FIVE MONTHS SINCE I UPDATED I'M SUCH A LOSER LMAO